Sponsored

Anyone else notice this at their dealership?

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was curious to see if my local dealership had any stupid markups on their in-coming Broncos. They had three Broncos listed on their site, all at MSRP.

One stuck out to me, mostly because of the price and it didn't have trim level listed on it.

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/new/Ford/2021-Ford-Bronco-4613ec650a0e09711abad0286b4ca3dc.htm

I check the VIN-its the VIN for my order! but the color is wrong and doesn't list my options.

Not worried about it, just thought it was kinda funny that my Bronco looks to be one of the first three to be delivered there.
Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was curious to see if my local dealership had any stupid markups on their in-coming Broncos. They had three Broncos listed on their site, all at MSRP.

One stuck out to me, mostly because of the price and it didn't have trim level listed on it.

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/new/Ford/2021-Ford-Bronco-4613ec650a0e09711abad0286b4ca3dc.htm

I check the VIN-its the VIN for my order! but the color is wrong and doesn't list my options.

Not worried about it, just thought it was kinda funny that my Bronco looks to be one of the first three to be delivered there.
Well your vin is their inventory, even if it's "reserved" for you. As long as you go through with the agreement you have with them then there is nothing to worry about, except maybe to ensure that they dont have people test driving your VIN or climbing in and out of it as a show car. Car should go to the dealer then their shop and into your hands. Maybe set up some surveillance to keep an eye on it 🤔

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is normal. I lot of dealer inventory auto populates to show on their website as VIN's get added to their system.

They're not trying to steal your Bronco

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d actually feel better if I saw some on my dealers website but they don’t have any yet.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is normal. I lot of dealer inventory auto populates to show on their website as VIN's get added to their system.

They're not trying to steal your Bronco
Yeah I know that, just suprised that the color is completely wrong on it LOL

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Their inventory or IT person can easily go in and block these from showing. Either it's not a big priority to only show live inventory or they are leaving it in for search hits. Some vehicle pricing is set up on a matrix which might explain why Bronco in particular is showing up with "market correction" prices. It does require some human input to hide ordered vehicles so this may just be a function of communication or lower on the priority list. Either way, I wouldn't say it's nefarious but for everyone that is now tuned in to how the process works, could make one go hmmmmmmm.

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, the window sticker link doesn't work.
Sponsored