Sponsored

Anyone else order a hard top Bronco in March and still don’t have it?

Emmelai

Outer Banks
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reserved my Bronco on day 1. Order placed March 19 for a Sasquatch Outer Banks 4Dr with hard top. It was produced in July and has been sitting in the MAP sea of Broncos since then.

Last thing I received from Ford was an email on Sept 23 saying the hard top would be replaced in October. No other comms, no indication of a delivery date. It’s Dec.

2022s will start production on Dec 15.

Please tell me other people with the same time frames as mine are still waiting. I’m getting frustrated. 😤
Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Day 2 reservation, 2 door OBX SASQUATCH ,LUX , MIC , 2.7, mod bumper with a few other small things…still waiting for a vin or build date.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You’re not entirely alone. DM is extremely slow to clear out right now for some reason. Mine sat there from June 29 and watched all of September and October be released until I finally got tapped in early Nov. My estimated MIC replacement was September. I understand your frustration. It sucks and the helplessness makes it worse. Buy parts. Obsess over their shipping dates. It makes the time go faster.

OP
OP
Emmelai

Emmelai

Outer Banks
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Day 2 reservation, 2 door OBX SASQUATCH ,LUX , MIC , 2.7, mod bumper with a few other small things…still waiting for a vin or build date.
Holy crap. Really. I got the 2.7 as well, not Lux. But did upgrade to High.

Damn—they giving you a 2022 at least??

OP
OP
Emmelai

Emmelai

Outer Banks
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You’re not entirely alone. DM is extremely slow to clear out right now for some reason. Mine sat there from June 29 and watched all of September and October be released until I finally got tapped in early Nov. My estimated MIC replacement was September. I understand your frustration. It sucks and the helplessness makes it worse. Buy parts. Obsess over their shipping dates. It makes the time go faster.
I was being SO patient until I realized it’s December tomorrow. The wait is agony. 🙈

Buy parts —> I’ll try this to pass the time. I’ll need to upgrade the front bumper anyways. 🤷‍♀️

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Holy crap. Really. I got the 2.7 as well, not Lux. But did upgrade to High.

Damn—they giving you a 2022 at least??
Hopefully! Lol lol. I am in no hurry! I am driving a 2020 Ford Escape Titanium. I love the first generation Bronco and was so excited how much they resembled them on the unveiling. I’ll wait as long as it takes!! I won’t compromise either on my build. I want it the exact way I ordered it ! 😎

Freebird32

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F150 4x4, 82 Toyota 4x4 orig owner, 08 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same for me, except 4dr, High, aux switches. Still waiting. I have been looking at winch solutions, not crazy about Ford/Warn package.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP is kidding/taunting, right?
Reserved within first 24hrs, order confirmed 1/28. Still no production , no window sticker.

OP
OP
Emmelai

Emmelai

Outer Banks
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP is kidding/taunting, right?
Reserved within first 24hrs, order confirmed 1/28. Still no production , no window sticker.
I didn’t realize some people that reserved and placed orders so early were still waiting for production. The entire situation is really testing how long consumers are willing to be patient.

What did you order out of curiosity?

OP
OP
Emmelai

Emmelai

Outer Banks
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hopefully! Lol lol. I am in no hurry! I am driving a 2020 Ford Escape Titanium. I love the first generation Bronco and was so excited how much they resembled them on the unveiling. I’ll wait as long as it takes!! I won’t compromise either on my build. I want it the exact way I ordered it ! 😎
Same—my grandfather drove a Bronco to work every single day when I was a kid. I always wanted one. I see you got that roast cloth! I did too — it looks so amazing. 😍🙌

Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t realize some people that reserved and placed orders so early were still waiting for production. The entire situation is really testing how long consumers are willing to be patient.

What did you order out of curiosity?
2door/BL/MIC/MT/Lux/tow - a challenge to the system!
GO BIG OR GO HOME!

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reserved day 2 and ordered March 19. Finally light at the end of the tunnel. Blended Oct 28, estimated arrival of Christmas Day, oddly enough.
Sponsored