Sponsored

Anyone else receive a nice glossy, black & white photo and an invite to a Bronco bash?

Mean Green Bronc Machine

Outer Banks
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, who else received Bronco mail? There was a really nice glossy, black and white photo and an invite to a Bronco bash, I think it was, with a choice of three locations. I'll post a photo when I get home.
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i went to the New Hampshire off rodeo last June. Beautiful drive, incredibly scenic area. The partnered resort was awesome and kept my family plenty entertained while i wheeled a sasquatched badlands on butt puckering trails for 8 hours. Lunch was on top of a massive hill/mountain at the end of a 15 minute ski-lift ride. Then, at the end of the day, we were fed a catered and delicious dinner, had a bonfire, and was given somehting like $250 of voucher to use in the gift shop.
Was an awesome weekend and i am really happy i jumped on the opportunity.

Rick66

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150(sold), S197 GT C/S (sold) 22 2DR BB EG SAS V6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My first, and so far, ONLY piece of "swag" from Ford. Some have a garage full of freebies. I didn't even get the baby picture. But, thank the Lord, I DO have a Bronco. So sorry to hear about all the delays and constraints. To all still waiting, Hang in there....it's totally worth it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mean Green Bronc Machine

Mean Green Bronc Machine

Outer Banks
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i went to the New Hampshire off rodeo last June. Beautiful drive, incredibly scenic area. The partnered resort was awesome and kept my family plenty entertained while i wheeled a sasquatched badlands on butt puckering trails for 8 hours. Lunch was on top of a massive hill/mountain at the end of a 15 minute ski-lift ride. Then, at the end of the day, we were fed a catered and delicious dinner, had a bonfire, and was given somehting like $250 of voucher to use in the gift shop.
Was an awesome weekend and i am really happy i jumped on the opportunity.
Oh wow, I may take advantage of it as well then! That sounds like a great time. What’d you end up getting with your gift shop voucher? Any Bronco swag?

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Be advised not everybody gets a voucher. Only reservation holders. I was not and received nothing but a good time.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Be advised not everybody gets a voucher. Only reservation holders. I was not and received nothing but a good time.
In addition to only reservation holders, the $250 voucher was to expire at the end of 2022. I'm not sure if they will continue to extend it to reservation holders.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I never prioritized going to Off Roadeo. I might regret that down the road since it was basically a free deal for reservation holders, if i remember correctly.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I never prioritized going to Off Roadeo. I might regret that down the road since it was basically a free deal for reservation holders, if i remember correctly.
You still will receive a $200 credit for yourself. I think prices are increasing at the end of the month for guests. Also, you may want to check on the status of the $250 voucher. I made a point of going in December as I had "forgotten" about the incentives and realized in November that the voucher was expiring.
Sponsored