Sponsored

Anyone else received a "Retail Purchase Agreement" (preliminary buyers order) from your dealer?

Bronc OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GX470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last edited:

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone else received a "Retail Purchase Agreement" from your selected dealer? The sales manager called the document a "preliminary buyers order" in his email.

Missed this
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...e-and-sales-agreement.7946/page-3#post-292207
I ordered over phone and email. I sent the dealer a copy of my summary for my build, and he sent me back the order summary that he input in the system. I signed it, emailed it to him, and called to give a deposit. I checked and it has been ordered according to the Ford website. Is this signed order summary not as good as a purchase agreement? I don't know if they have to stick with what was listed or not come delivery time.

This whole rollout has been really bad on Ford's part imho. One of my sisters ordered the Sport FE and she is about ready to cancel. It has been bumped from production 3 times and she ordered as soon as the site was up day one. I've seen Sports (even FE ones) already at dealerships and now they're telling her end of March. It's crazy.

AG81

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Porsche 911, Porsche Sport Turismo 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands