Sponsored

Anyone else still undecided about what model to buy before December?

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I picked Outer Banks on reserve day, because I liked the blue. That was it. I'll probably change when I eventually order.
haha that’s awesome. Yeah since it really doesnt matter what model you reserve it’s fine to wait until Build and Price comes out. You’ll just have to do your research quickly because you’ll have maybe a 1 month window to order once orders go live? Me? I’ve been doing spreadsheets and charts like im planning the D-Day Invasion since July 13th
Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve narrowed down my choice to the “BaseSquatchDiamondLandsWild”. There are option (MGV, Modular roof, lockers, etc) that I want that make the decision matrix crazy.
The pricing will help narrow down the choice but, there is going to be some emotions involved as well.
I know that whichever 2door Bronco I buy will be the realization of my childhood dream...Bring it Ford, I’m ready!!!

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm between the Badlands and the Wildtrak. My preference is for the Badlands but the V6, Squatch and at least Mid package are must haves for me. I'd like the black modular top as well. Those are all standard on the Wildtrak. If it's ridiculously more to add my must haves to the Badlands, I'll order a Wildtrack and add the bumpers, skid plates and rock rails later. I could see a company like AEV offering some interesting things in the aftermarket.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man , I was sure I wanted a 2-door fauxrange Badlands with MT - but the more I ponder . . . I think I want a black 4 door Black Diamond with the 2.7, all the AT goodies and Squatch.

I already have two 2-door toys with MT, so I really think I want the storage options of the 4-door, and I'm really digging the soft top.

DennisMurray

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really thought that Sasquatch + Black Diamond was definitely the way to go - picking up all of the off-road options with the exception of the sway bar disconnects.

But seeing the Rubicon trail pictures with the Badlands + 33" tires shows that it's a good look and very capable.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I want them all! Initially thinking OBX because of goodies and creature comforts as this will get its share of road time despite off-road adventures. I don't need the squatch package but the standard size wheels and tires on the OBX are a bit small (comparatively speaking) so maybe go with the Badlands. I am also not crazy about the wheel design on the OBX. It will be a triangulation between cosmetics, practical function and cost. Like I said, I want them all!

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It really all depends on package pricing. I don't know how anyone can have a solid Idea of what they are getting unless there budget is 60k+

I have an OB reserved because I'm going to be doing 99% on road driving. and have a few longs trips planned in it already. would love to move up to badlands but adding hardtop/2.7/high package is most likely going to price me out. So all said and done might end up in a bigbend. COME OUT WITH THE PACKAGE PRICES ALREADY FORD!

Last edited:

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 Screw 3.5 , 2000 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also made an spreadsheet to see what models had the things I "need"! I reserved the OuterMalls but believe now that I can get everything I need at the Big Bend. After looking into it I really only want the 2.7, auto, squatch, and modular hard top. I tried to highlight things I'll be missing from my loaded F150 and have came to realize I don't need dual temp control, navigation, or universal garage remote. But we will see when the build and price comes out!

Sponsored

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm currently still torn between the Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Outer Banks. Problem being that I can't get Cyber Orange on the Big Bend, but, I can probably get it pretty loaded and within my budget, Outer Banks has most of my "must-haves" already included, but, I'm not keen on its tires at all...Or the jokes about it that will get really old, really fast for me.

Now, The Black Diamond I am really digging on, though, it may end up going well past my budget with the options I'm wanting, and at that point I may as well just spring for a stock Wildtrak! ...Yeah, that Build and Price tool needs to come out soon... *laughs*

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want the 2-door base price plus up to $6k in upgrades/options depending on pricing. I am awaiting the build and price.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When we really get to build a vehicle with the actual available options, then we'll have it nailed down. Otherwise it's just best guess. I'll take the lowest model I can get that has all the options I want at the lowest price.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Too hard to decide without the accessories and packaging prices. Dam it Ford lets go already. We all want to know what the he'll were buying. Im praying the Sasquatch package is on the cheap side of the estimates. $3500 would be nice.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want the most for the least amount and until we get some prices on stuff I have no clue what I'm getting.
Sponsored