Sponsored

Anyone else still undecided about what model to buy before December?

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm between the Badlands and the Wildtrak. My preference is for the Badlands but the V6, Squatch and at least Mid package are must haves for me. I'd like the black modular top as well. Those are all standard on the Wildtrak. If it's ridiculously more to add my must haves to the Badlands, I'll order a Wildtrack and add the bumpers, skid plates and rock rails later. I could see a company like AEV offering some interesting things in the aftermarket.
Boy, you nailed my thought process exactly! Good to know I am not the only one. Perhaps we will create a new model called “Badtrak” or maybe “Wildlands”. Sort of prefer “Wildlands”!
Get your Wild on!!
Sponsored

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Currently have a BB reserved. But I’m not sure there will be much of a difference In price from an OBX after I add the Auto trans, v6, modular hardtop, and the mid package. Really can’t know until that build tool comes out. Until then, I’m chillin.

Tbh the color is giving me more of a fit. ADD A DAMN GREEN FORD!!!

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm between the Badlands and the Wildtrak. My preference is for the Badlands but the V6, Squatch and at least Mid package are must haves for me. I'd like the black modular top as well. Those are all standard on the Wildtrak. If it's ridiculously more to add my must haves to the Badlands, I'll order a Wildtrack and add the bumpers, skid plates and rock rails later. I could see a company like AEV offering some interesting things in the aftermarket.
Same boat here. If I can get a BL with the 2.7, High pkg, and hard top for the price of the WildTrak, that’s probably the direction I’ll go. The Sqatch is cool, but 33s make more sense for my needs and still look pretty mean!

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I want a Badbanks model. The Outer Banks features but with the rims and 33s of the Badlands.

Or would that be an Outerlands?

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved a 4door Badlands and looking at 2.3 Manual, mid package but without final pricing, I’m not sure. If it’s over $50k I’m probably going to reconsider and go with Black diamond to keep the marine grade vinyl and washout out floors. I could then add my own wheels, tires lift, front lockers, gears if and when necessary.

Sponsored

JB93

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Black Diamond 2 door in Oxford White + Mid Pkg + AT + Black Hood Scoop + Side Steps Type TBD and maybe a few other goodies.

Last edited:

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want a Badbanks model. The Outer Banks features but with the rims and 33s of the Badlands.

Me too. Plus the rubber floor.
I reserved Outer Banks, but lately I'm leaning more towards Wildtrak, even though I'm not crazy about the 35s. Maybe if they could be swapped for A/T instead of M/T.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Exactly, if you don’t care about the disconnect, I would look at aftermarket plate steel bumpers and slider bars. I also figure a lot of Badlands buyers will be selling the rock rails and front bumper pretty quickly.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Depends on the price spread between Base-Squatch and Black DIamond, Big Bend with locker. Iconic Silver with rubber tires.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When I replace my rims you can buy them. They won’t be too rashed up... ?

Seriously though, you should be able to accessorize the wheels and tires at the dealer.

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I replace my rims you can buy them. They won’t be too rashed up... ?

Seriously though, you should be able to accessorize the wheels and tires at the dealer.
I'm hoping that too. Either that or possibly configure them at order time.

The tube step may be coming off as well. :D

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boy, you nailed my thought process exactly! Good to know I am not the only one. Perhaps we will create a new model called “Badtrak” or maybe “Wildlands”. Sort of prefer “Wildlands”!
Get your Wild on!!
We really need that Build and Price tool. If adding the 2.7L, Sasquatch, black top and Mid package brings the Badlands up to more than $2-3k more than the Wildtrak I'm leaning strongly towards the Wildtrak and upgrading after the sale. With all the other options that cancel each other out between the two I don't believe that's an unreasonable gap to expect to get the upgraded off-road bits.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We really need that Build and Price tool. If adding the 2.7L, Sasquatch, black top and Mid package brings the Badlands up to more than $2-3k more than the Wildtrak I'm leaning strongly towards the Wildtrak and upgrading after the sale. With all the other options that cancel each other out between the two I don't believe that's an unreasonable gap to expect to get the upgraded off-road bits.
I understand!
For me, I would take a Wildtrak and add in the options of modular steel bumper (not sure if that option includes the rear bumper) and rock rails. I would need to learn to like cloth seat and carpet. In essence I would be buying someone else’s dream.

Psu2008

Wildtrak
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus ES 350, Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm thinking Cyber Orange 2-door Black Diamond with 2.7. Can't decide to go Sasquatch or not. Don't know if I really will need it.
Sponsored