Sponsored

Anyone else sweating with anxiety on MY22 mysteries?

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With less than a week away for the banks to open, and no real info besides that there will be 2 new colors and the capable bumper, anyone else naked and afraid in the dark on what's going to happen with their former MY21 orders up in the air being moved to MY22?
Emailed my dealer 2 weeks ago, silence. Texted them today, but honestly don't expect anything.

Starting to feel like a crazy person in a straight jacket repeating "any day now, I'll have a bronco, any day now"
Ford Bronco Anyone else sweating with anxiety on MY22 mysteries? boi-crazy
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh... "sweating with anxiety" is probably not how I would describe it.

I'm a bit antsy though to see what 2022 options/packages will look like. The fact that it's been raining all week hasn't really helped matters either—lots of time to surf the internet and speculate.

I'm just waiting for the part where Ford does something extremely disappointing like only offering Mansquatch on the Badlands trim.

TL1964

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With less than a week away for the banks to open, and no real info besides that there will be 2 new colors and the capable bumper, anyone else naked and afraid in the dark on what's going to happen with their former MY21 orders up in the air being moved to MY22?
Emailed my dealer 2 weeks ago, silence. Texted them today, but honestly don't expect anything.

Starting to feel like a crazy person in a straight jacket repeating "any day now, I'll have a bronco, any day now"
Ford Bronco Anyone else sweating with anxiety on MY22 mysteries? yu8
Sent a text to my dealer asking for an update....dead silence.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company is not addressing the concerns of reservation holders, especially 2 door and first 2 day people. They also have failed to address the specifics of price protection when it comes to the capable bumper vs. the modular on the BD and Badlands. The same questions go unanswered which is difficult on the consumer end. Their plans have changed on a regular basis leaving only one fact that we must sleep on: We're one day closer to getting our bronco or knowing we will never get one.

Sponsored
OP
OP
gentlemanbronco

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Eh... "sweating with anxiety" is probably not how I would describe it.

I'm a bit antsy though to see what 2022 options/packages will look like. The fact that it's been raining all week hasn't really helped matters either—lots of time to surf the internet and speculate.

I'm just waiting for the part where Ford does something extremely disappointing like only offering Mansquatch on the Badlands trim.
I'm just worried beyond the information on the options, the possible "loss in translation" thru the dealerships. Not just the stupid ADM games of chicken, but just actually knowing my order is getting built and that I'll be able to receive it hassle free. It's not too much to ask for @Ford Motor Company

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm with Granger, pretty confident I'll be informed. Will B&P be updated by then?

OP
OP
gentlemanbronco

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm with Granger, pretty confident I'll be informed. Will B&P be updated by then?
My magic 8 ball tells me B&P will be updated 3 days prior to all of MY22 being sold out to ADM dealers, dealer GM's, and a handful of MY21 FE buyers that got screwed...
But just hang in there bronco faithful! MY23 will have new colored tops, get rid of the color you settled on a 2nd time, maybe white trim, and some neato sticker badges to powerwash off.

and to think, I was originally Mr. Pro Ford Bronco sympathy!

phishphood

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

no excitement or anxiety here. 2dr black diamond, day one res. been a constant stream of up/down/up/down so now im not even sure if ill be excited when it DOES come in. to make it worse, they changed the bumper so i have to spend MORE to get what i originally reserved for. then they send me an email saying "you wont get yours till 2022" along with at least one email a day about how great off-rodeo is??! the only reason i havent unsubcribed is on the off chance i get some useful information from them at some point.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco Anyone else sweating with anxiety on MY22 mysteries? yu8
Not much help but at least my dealer is in contact with me.

Hi Jerry,
Here's the latest. The only 2021 Bronco orders being scheduled are 4-door soft top models.
On Friday, 10/8, the Bronco order system will be locked out for about a week, while Ford switches existing orders to a 2022. After that is finished, I'll update your priority code to 10.
You still have the option to purchase our loaner Bronco, since you do have an order in the system.
I certainly hope that Ford has found all the Gremlins and is able to produce vehicles.

Ed

Sponsored
OP
OP
gentlemanbronco

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi Jerry,
Here's the latest. The only 2021 Bronco orders being scheduled are 4-door soft top models.
On Friday, 10/8, the Bronco order system will be locked out for about a week, while Ford switches existing orders to a 2022. After that is finished, I'll update your priority code to 10.
You still have the option to purchase our loaner Bronco, since you do have an order in the system.
I certainly hope that Ford has found all the Gremlins and is able to produce vehicles.

Ed
Oh so you got one of the rare Bronco Angel Salespeople! Even offered to sell you the loaner bronco!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Hi Jerry,

Ed
Interesting. Contacted Ford today, and the rep stated they had no information as to when the MY 22 orders would open.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No. Not gonna be anything groundbreaking. Orders will get carried over in the same order they’re in now