Sponsored

Anyone else sweating with anxiety on MY22 mysteries?

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been pretty patient but I am getting anxious now. I have a VIN but my order does not seem to be progressing. The only two of the 2021 colours I liked were Rapid Red and Antimatter Blue. I chose Rapid Red. I do not want any of the colours available for 2022.

@Ford Motor Company
Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pretty sure you’re not going to see a whole
Lot of change from MY21 to MY22.

Last edited:

Jr Birdman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150, 2006 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

no excitement or anxiety here. 2dr black diamond, day one res. been a constant stream of up/down/up/down so now im not even sure if ill be excited when it DOES come in. to make it worse, they changed the bumper so i have to spend MORE to get what i originally reserved for. then they send me an email saying "you wont get yours till 2022" along with at least one email a day about how great off-rodeo is??! the only reason i havent unsubcribed is on the off chance i get some useful information from them at some point.
I empathize completely! Same story here.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
With less than a week away for the banks to open, and no real info besides that there will be 2 new colors and the capable bumper, anyone else naked and afraid in the dark on what's going to happen with their former MY21 orders up in the air being moved to MY22?
Emailed my dealer 2 weeks ago, silence. Texted them today, but honestly don't expect anything.

Starting to feel like a crazy person in a straight jacket repeating "any day now, I'll have a bronco, any day now"
boi-crazy.gif
Order banks opening won't mean much without dealerships having the order guide to input the options.

That being said, if you don't have a VIN right now, does it really matter if the order banks open on October 13th or November 15th? Ultimately it's just the time they need to allocate commodities to their build structure and maximize the number of units built for existing reservation holders.

Front bumper change for BD/BL: Doesn't matter at all, if you have one of those trims and expect to be out in the business, neither of those bumpers will cut it anyway. You just get the bonus with the "heavy duty" bumper that you can sell it to someone else for a few bucks to offset your new bumper costs.

Also, we know there are 4 new colors and 2 expired mainline colors and the non-standard color departure.
  • Everglades edition gets the pseudo tough-guy apartment-grade-carpeting-tan.
  • Raptor gets: Code brown Orange
  • All trim levels get Cyber Orange
  • ass Eruption Green available on all trim levels
  • Rapid Red and Velocity Blue AMB are gone
  • Lightning Blue is gone
  • Hot Pepper Brown Red Tri-Coat available as a cost-option replacement to Rapid Red.

⬇ ⬇ ⬇ This is brown.
Ford Bronco Anyone else sweating with anxiety on MY22 mysteries? DSC0033-16-768x510[1]

Ford Bronco Anyone else sweating with anxiety on MY22 mysteries? DSC0024-16-768x510[1]

Edit: If our deer friends at Bronco Nation are to be believed as gospel (they do get a lot of direct information from Ford somehow), then they do NOT mention Velocity Blue being gone for next year, just AMB. I have changed that above.

https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/2022-options-so-far.6656/

DSC0033-16-768x510[1].jpg

DSC0024-16-768x510[1].jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order banks opening won't mean much without dealerships having the order guide to input the options.

That being said, if you don't have a VIN right now, does it really matter if the order banks open on October 13th or November 15th? Ultimately it's just the time they need to allocate commodities to their build structure and maximize the number of units built for existing reservation holders.

Front bumper change for BD/BL: Doesn't matter at all, if you have one of those trims and expect to be out in the business, neither of those bumpers will cut it anyway. You just get the bonus with the "heavy duty" bumper that you can sell it to someone else for a few bucks to offset your new bumper costs.

Also, we know there are 4 new colors and 2 expired mainline colors and the non-standard color departure.
  • Everglades edition gets the pseudo tough-guy apartment-grade-carpeting-tan.
  • Raptor gets: Code brown Orange
  • All trim levels get Cyber Orange
  • ass Eruption Green available on all trim levels
  • Rapid Red and Velocity Blue AMB are gone
  • Lightning Blue is gone
  • Hot Pepper Brown Red Tri-Coat available as a cost-option replacement to Rapid Red.

⬇ ⬇ ⬇ This is brown.
Ford Bronco Anyone else sweating with anxiety on MY22 mysteries? DSC0024-16-768x510[1]

Edit: If our deer friends at Bronco Nation are to be believed as gospel (they do get a lot of direct information from Ford somehow), then they do NOT mention Velocity Blue being gone for next year, just AMB. I have changed that above.

https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/2022-options-so-far.6656/

Don't forget Sasquatch confirmed for manual transmission.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Only things I am concerned about

1 - how much is the price increase?
2 - premium on the new colors?

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heck. I only have a reservation from July of this year (haven't ordered yet), and I'm anxious as hell to see what's what for MY22. I didn't reserve and order until I could sit in and test drive one, so I am not going through what you all are going through.

I gotta say, I can't imagine being someone who reserved July 13th 2020 and ordered January whatever 2021 and still won't be getting a 2021 Bronco. AND have to go through this chicanery...... AGAIN!

I feel for everyone of you. I honestly can't imagine how you feel.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gimme 33s and High package on a BD and I'll be over the moon. Maybe find a way to get the 7 speed on the 2.7, but I know that's crazy talk.

stbanning

Badlands
First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 platinum, mazdaspeed miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw this in the post about first editions and thought the language was interesting that "they" would be converting to my 2022. Wonder if new packages will be 2022.5 options... maybe just have the new colors available, but if "they" are converting for you what do they do about discontinued colors?

fe8f8321-6d43-4a91-b725-ca48fa4109bd-jpeg.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
gentlemanbronco

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw this in the post about first editions and thought the language was interesting that "they" would be converting to my 2022. Wonder if new packages will be 2022.5 options... maybe just have the new colors available, but if "they" are converting for you what do they do about discontinued colors?

Ford Bronco Anyone else sweating with anxiety on MY22 mysteries? fe8f8321-6d43-4a91-b725-ca48fa4109bd-jpe
That’s part of my concern too. My order was submitted and accepted by the dealer but ultimately 99d due to the delays… one of my fears is my order will get botched by the dealer and I’ll receive the “oh sorry, you can just order another one and wait another 6 years “

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford will probably auto convert buildable units and 99 the rest to be fixed by the dealers. I am guessing there will be a window for people to make changes. It would be highly suspect to make dealers re order all of theirs they bitch enough as it is.

OP
OP
gentlemanbronco

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford will probably auto convert buildable units and 99 the rest to be fixed by the dealers. I am guessing there will be a window for people to make changes. It would be highly suspect to make dealers re order all of theirs they bitch enough as it is.
Seems like a perfect way for dealers to screw some people royally. “Oh sorry we changed your order to a wildtrak with an additional 10k in dealer add ons and someone is already buying it off us for 10k over that “
Ford Bronco Anyone else sweating with anxiety on MY22 mysteries? 1633661045591

Last edited:

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gimme 33s and High package on a BD and I'll be over the moon. Maybe find a way to get the 7 speed on the 2.7, but I know that's crazy talk.
I would be all over that.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh so you got one of the rare Bronco Angel Salespeople! Even offered to sell you the loaner bronco!
Demo is a BB, no aux switches, 4 door, 2.3 auto, two tone interior.
Asking MSRP.
Set up for hard top.
I can add a bumper, splash plates, hard top and switches but the 2.3 was the killer for me. Also how long will it be before an aftermarket, fastback hard top will be available?
I was told my 2021 2 door Base was rolled over to a 2022 two weeks ago?
I am going in tomorrow to verify everything is good.
Sponsored