Anyone else thinking of ceramic coating their new Bronco?

BDub

First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Bronco
Undecided
Clubs

I find the high quality synthetic waxes do a fantastic job at preserving an automobile's finish. I have only professionally ceramic coated one vehicle (my wife's car - BMW X5 for a cost of $2K) and there is no question it made maintenance of the finish easier. However, I will probably not coat my Bronco, but detail it to the best of my ability. I have found that a regular hand wash is THE critical element in preserving finishes. If you want to dramatically increase your car washing results, use deionized water (I use a CR Spotless system).

I second using deionized water (especially if you are on a well). I've used CR Spotless in the past but found it a pain to use. I've since moved over to the Griot's system. I've hand washed my Subaru Forester since I brought it home 2 years ago, Subaru is well known for thin paint.

jw333

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Bronco
Black Diamond
Google can only give me so much. Does anyone have a ballpark number on the cost to PPF the Bronco 4dr?

jw333

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Bronco
Black Diamond
Google can only give me so much. Does anyone have a ballpark number on the cost to PPF the Bronco 4dr?
I would also like to cover the windows with ceramic tint film.

Advertisement

Holley (Ford Fest banner)
Advertisement