Sponsored

Anyone else thinking of painting the alloy beauty ring?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I liked how they matched Trim rings, grille lettering, front hood tie downs and interior grab handles.
Ford Bronco Anyone else thinking of painting the alloy beauty ring? 2021-Ford-Bronco-Sasquatch-Badlands-SEMA-Concept-05
Sponsored

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I liked how they matched Trim rings, grille lettering, front hood tie downs and interior grab handles.
Ford Bronco Anyone else thinking of painting the alloy beauty ring? 2021-Ford-Bronco-Sasquatch-Badlands-SEMA-Concept-05
For sure spared nothing on the accent trims on this beast! ?

GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody see the wheels on the new Bronco Nation video about soft too removal? It’s a BL in A51 with Sasquatch.

Look at the beauty rings. They are much darker (Carbonized Gray?) and match the BL grill perfectly.
That is a Badlands with the optional bead lock capable wheels with the carbonized gray beauty rings and 33" tires, not the Sasquatch package.

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That is a Badlands with the optional bead lock capable wheels with the carbonized gray beauty rings and 33" tires, not the Sasquatch package.
OMG! You’re right! I feel so stupid.

Well at least it gives us a bit of a hint how good the Sasquatch beauty rings will look after we powder coat them!

Sjbiss

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I second that. Do not paint, powder coat it. Cost a little more, lasts a lot longer. Usually takes a few days at a good powder coat place. They will have lots of colors and high gloss down to dull and lots in between. It is a ceramic powder that is baked on to the piece.
Can they match the powder coat to the black on the rest of the wheel? I have only seen textured powder coat.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bead blasting and Ceramic Painting them Gunnmetal Gray