Sponsored

Anyone Else Thirsty for Some Non-Sas BD Content?

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To me, the 2-door, non-sas BD with a manual is the best bang for your buck model by far (save for basesquatch) and looks amazing with the steelies. As great as Broncos look squatch'd, I'd love to see more photos and videos without it, especially the BD. BD will be my first purchase post grad school, and I am absolutely starving to see more of it. Even BB and Base without squatch would be great to see (except 4 door base.... that needs Sas badly). Anyone else feel the same way?
Sponsored

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To me, the 2-door, non-sas BD with a manual is the best bang for your buck model by far (save for basesquatch) and looks amazing with the steelies. As great as Broncos look squatch'd, I'd love to see more photos and videos without it, especially the BD. BD will be my first purchase post grad school, and I am absolutely starving to see more of it. Even BB and Base without squatch would be great to see (except 4 door base.... that needs Sas badly). Anyone else feel the same way?
I feel like theres been much more non-Sasq Black Diamond photos/videos shared on B6G than WITH Sasquatch Package (at least up until recently).

There should be a ton of content on here with BD sporting the black steelies.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

šŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļø

OP
OP
bbostic5

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love that video. I even have the same reaction as them lol.
Im going with the 4dr BD auto (wife wants to drive it too) because I have a 3 year old and another due in June. Getting kids in and out of baby seats will be some much easier that way.

If they were older Id make them deal with getting in and out of the back of a 2dr.

The 2dr BD looks awesome in my opinion. the trie size is fine, not cartoonishly large or small.

Im a little jealous you're going 2dr with a stick.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes! But if I remember correctly we have a whole thread devoted to the BD with non-squatch. (But maybe that has too many 4-doors on it?)

A bunch of different threads have pictures of preproduction truck #15 that are amazing. It's a 2-door, Cactus Gray, Black Diamond on its stock steelies.šŸ˜

OP
OP
bbostic5

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im going with the 4dr BD auto (wife wants to drive it too) because I have a 3 year old and another due in June. Getting kids in and out of baby seats will be some much easier that way.

If they were older Id make them deal with getting in and out of the back of a 2dr.

The 2dr BD looks awesome in my opinion. the trie size is fine, not cartoonishly large or small.

Im a little jealous you're going 2dr with a stick.
Congrats on the kids! Just had my first in November. My wife supported the 2 door since she drives a big SUV. Thatā€™ll be the baby mobile and we can get by with mine in a pinch. She knows this is my dream daily (aside from a 911), so she didnā€™t give me too much of a hard time over 2 vs 4 door.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes! But if I remember correctly we have a whole thread devoted to the BD with non-squatch. (But maybe that has too many 4-doors on it?)

A bunch of different threads have pictures of preproduction truck #15 that are amazing. It's a 2-door, Cactus Gray, Black Diamond on its stock steelies.šŸ˜
Do you recall where this post is? Thatā€™s my build. Itā€™s not this one with the annoying video ā€œenthusiasmā€ is it?
Ford Bronco Anyone Else Thirsty for Some Non-Sas BD Content? 77C0D695-57A4-4D87-B71B-3867F5255614

As for the steelies, I was very much contemplating repurposing them for my planned overland trailer build and getting some black steel d windows or soft 8ā€™s, but after this video in particular showed up, itā€™s really got me thinking twice about staying with them and rocking the low key ā€œutilitarianā€ style. Functional, not flashy.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you recall where this post is? Thatā€™s my build. Itā€™s not this one with the annoying video ā€œenthusiasmā€ is it?
Ford Bronco Anyone Else Thirsty for Some Non-Sas BD Content? 77C0D695-57A4-4D87-B71B-3867F5255614

As for the steelies, I was very much contemplating repurposing them for my planned overland trailer build and getting some black steel d windows or soft 8ā€™s, but after this video in particular showed up, itā€™s really got me thinking twice about staying with them and rocking the low key ā€œutilitarianā€ style. Functional, not flashy.
check the link in the second post of this thread

Sponsored
OP
OP
bbostic5

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yeah, thatā€™s from the video. Iā€™m doing this, but A51. Unless I change my mind again on color.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This one?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/cactus-gray-black-diamond-with-steel-wheels-2-door.10680/

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
There's a good couple of handfuls of non-sas base photos, just have to dig.
Sponsored