Sponsored

Anyone else want to make the new bronco a 1st gen homage?

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have always loved the look of the classic 1st gen Broncos and kind of want to recreate one with a 2021 bronco. What I mean is leave it stockish and not go crazy with big tires and off road bumpers, etc just leave it like the original bronco came, white roof and all?. Anyone else out there thinking creating a homage of sorts with the new bronco?
Ford Bronco Anyone else want to make the new bronco a 1st gen homage? BBF0C818-D740-4631-BA95-FD8E8CFEB729
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It has crossed my mind.

White roof, grill, and wheels. Red Bronco. Maybe even get some dog dish hubcaps.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It has crossed my mind.

White roof, grill, and wheels. Red Bronco. Maybe even get some dog dish hubcaps.
It would be easier to make it into an International Scout II - they are the same size and shape.

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I do like the idea and I am a fan of retro design that is done well. I think the new Bronco is a very good palate on which to unleash some creativity. The lead designer, Paul Wraith has done some interesting videos/interviews/podcasts that were very informative as to the design process; I highly recommend them. The podcast on Auto Line After Hours was excellent. Here is the link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/autoline-after-hours/id311421319?i=1000486720311

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This exact color blocking is what I'm hoping for. Although I'll still be going for badlands +sasquach, I think it'll be cool with the throwback either way. If white top and accent customizing isn't attainable I'll probably just go with white, black top. I'll share some photoshop mocks here in this thread tomorrow when I get on the computer for others leaning this direction.

Sponsored

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw this and instantly thought it was cool haha

FB_IMG_1595053781803.jpg

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have to say that I like this better. Drop it down a bit, close up the wheel openings, and get rid of the over-sized tires. Much better look.

Ford Bronco Anyone else want to make the new bronco a 1st gen homage? NewOldBronco.JPG
Sponsored