Sponsored

Anyone else with a 2021 4 door soft top considering ordering a new 4 door hard top and selling / trading your 2021 when the new one comes in?

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else with a 2021 4 door soft top considering ordering a new 4 door hard top and selling / trading in the 2021 when the new one comes in? If things keep going the way they are I probably wouldn't see the new on until late summer 2024 anyway and by then I will have almost 3 years on the 2021. With my Granger October deal on the 2021 I paid just shy of 39K for my 4 door Base (Sasquatched 2.7 with aux switches) I am thinking it will still have an excellent resale value.
I'd like to get a hard top (my wifes 2022 2 door hardtop just came in this month and the hardtop is pretty nice) with aftermarket hard tops being around 5K / above and not even available yet why even bother ordering one?
Just order a new 4 door hard top Bronco and call it good when it arrives.
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else with a 2021 4 door soft top considering ordering a new 4 door hard top and selling / trading in the 2021 when the new one comes in? If things keep going the way they are I probably wouldn't see the new on until late summer 2024 anyway and by then I will have almost 3 years on the 2021. With my Granger October deal on the 2021 I paid just shy of 39K for my 4 door Base (Sasquatched 2.7 with aux switches) I am thinking it will still have an excellent resale value.
I'd like to get a hard top (my wifes 2022 2 door hardtop just came in this month and the hardtop is pretty nice) with aftermarket hard tops being around 5K / above and not even available yet why even bother ordering one?
Just order a new 4 door hard top Bronco and call it good when it arrives.
Thats too much vehicle value to roll over just for a hard top (for me), not to mention interest rates, but otherwise if you're upgrading the whole vehicle with higher trims, more fearures, why not! There will surely be many hardtop options aftermarket by then, not to mention parts available from mehicle mods, insurance vehicles, etc. But, people have been rolling their used vehicles into new models for all time, so . .