Sponsored

Anyone else's order conformation email summary lacking options?

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Is anyone else's order Conformation email summary is lacking options selected. Im not sure if the email just picks a few to highlight or not.
Sponsored

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone else's order Conformation email summary is lacking options selected. Im not sure if the email just picks a few to highlight or not.
Mine had a few off too, I double-checked my expensive folder with all the options on it and they were there.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It doesn't list all - but ask your dealer for a priced DORA. It will have all of your options and is what gets sent back to the dealer from Ford to confirm the build.

Ford Bronco Anyone else's order conformation email summary lacking options? 1614274653636

Never even got a confirmation!
Then your dealer hasn't submitted your order yet through WBDO, meaning Ford has no idea what your build is. Or it's in a spam folder. You can check your status by logging into your account on ford.com and looking under orders, it should have an order date and order number, don't worry if the pictured vehicle doesn't match what you actually ordered it just reflects what you originally reserved with the $100. The DORA is what matters.

Ford Bronco Anyone else's order conformation email summary lacking options? 1614274877326

MaXberN

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica / Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The email I received from Ford had the wrong trim. Never heard back from the dealership so I'm in the process of switching my order back to a reservation and changing dealerships.

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
let's be clear on terminology. All of the options (Sasquatch, lux, high, etc., leather seating, etc. modular bumper, modular top, dual tops etc.) should be available and be included in what you can order from the factory.

Accessories such as light bar, pod lights, yakima roof racks, winch, capable bumper, Bimini tops, etc. ARE NOT available at this time to be included in your factory order. They can be ordered later as a dealer option.

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
same here. The ford conformation order email doesn't list all the options you selected. i had to look at my printout from the dealer to make sure they were there. On mine is didnt show the advanced 4X4 on the email

7spd4me

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0 AWD Lariat (x2!)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm. Mine is missing the roof rack and headliner.

DORAfixed.jpg

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It doesn't list all - but ask your dealer for a priced DORA. It will have all of your options and is what gets sent back to the dealer from Ford to confirm the build.

Ford Bronco Anyone else's order conformation email summary lacking options? DORAfixed

Then your dealer hasn't submitted your order yet through WBDO, meaning Ford has no idea what your build is. Or it's in a spam folder. You can check your status by logging into your account on ford.com and looking under orders, it should have an order date and order number, don't worry if the pictured vehicle doesn't match what you actually ordered it just reflects what you originally reserved with the $100. The DORA is what matters.

Ford Bronco Anyone else's order conformation email summary lacking options? DORAfixed
Thanks for the tips. My ford account says ordered 1/20/21 but no confirmation email from Ford in my junk folder or anywhere.

Maybe we don't get them in Canada.

Any Canadians received an email confirmation?

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
let's be clear on terminology. All of the options (Sasquatch, lux, high, etc., leather seating, etc. modular bumper, modular top, dual tops etc.) should be available and be included in what you can order from the factory.

Accessories such as light bar, pod lights, yakima roof racks, winch, capable bumper, Bimini tops, etc. ARE NOT available at this time to be included in your factory order. They can be ordered later as a dealer option.
You're not wrong about your definitions but I think the issue is that some options are not showing up.

For example I ordered advanced 4x4 on my black diamond.

It doesn't show up on my confirmation email but modular bumper does.

Okay weird. It shows me an 'optional' bumper that's actually a standard feature on my trim but not advanced 4x4 which is an actual option on my trim.

This seems pretty normal from other people I've talked to here but it's still sort of strange that ford would send out an order confirmation like that.

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the tips. My ford account says ordered 1/20/21 but no confirmation email from Ford in my junk folder or anywhere.

Maybe we don't get them in Canada.

Any Canadians received an email confirmation?
I ordered my BD on jan20/21 and no confirmation email from ford,but shows as ordered in ford.ca (and i work at the dealership so i know it's in the order banks)

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order just when in today.
Yes, the email from Ford corporate had a summary with the option high points only.
After that the dealer sent me an email with the DORA and it was accurate with all of the options listed. I am A-type so I check everything. A-plan knocked off just under 5k too.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

the Ford email you receive only has space for 8 bullet points so that’s all you will see. And this means other things may not get listed in the official Ford email. If you search this forum, you WILL NOT find a Ford email with more than 8 bullet points. Here’s my email below and it too only shows 8 bullet points but the other things I ordered such as mic top and and tow are not in the email but they are on my DORA. Hope this helps know why not everything is shown in the Ford email.

Ford Bronco Anyone else's order conformation email summary lacking options? 909634E3-2EEC-4D73-94FF-A0D925A58669

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Log on to your account and review your order there.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My email summary is lacking tow package and MIC top (but the picture in the email shows a MIC top FWIW). They were both listed on my print out from my dealer. I emailed my dealer to confirm, still haven't heard back. It's been 2 weeks.
Sponsored