Sponsored

Anyone financing through business?

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7/15/20 rez with a 1/28/21 order date on a BD, SAS, 2.7, hardtop, mid, cactus grey. Pushed to 2022 like the rest of you. I’m purchasing through my business and haven’t even begun to look at financing for it. In the past I’ve only leased through the business but I’m purchasing this time. Are there any banks that offer low finance rates to businesses that don’t require more information that my personal home loan? My business bank, while great, wants a ton of info and I’d prefer going low headache and hopefully great rates. Any referrals are greatly appreciated!

Located in WA just outside of Portland, OR. But online sources are great as well.

Thanks!
Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7/15/20 rez with a 1/28/21 order date on a BD, SAS, 2.7, hardtop, mid, cactus grey. Pushed to 2022 like the rest of you. I’m purchasing through my business and haven’t even begun to look at financing for it. In the past I’ve only leased through the business but I’m purchasing this time. Are there any banks that offer low finance rates to businesses that don’t require more information that my personal home loan? My business bank, while great, wants a ton of info and I’d prefer going low headache and hopefully great rates. Any referrals are greatly appreciated!

Located in WA just outside of Portland, OR. But online sources are great as well.

Thanks!
I have made business puchases and financed with Ford directly...same as any other purchase except they use your Fed tax number instead of ss#

Reactions: fv9