Gilberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi guys!
I Dont know if this is the right place for this thread!
I have been dreaming of owning a Bronco since I was a little kid, and now its out there, it seems to me I have one last hurdle to jump. I am Spanish but work currently in Germany and looks like there wont be any broncos here for a while.
I am looking for people in Germany to share info and ideas on how to get a bronco shipped here and maybe give me some pointers on how the whole import / TUV / Zulassung goes.
Mods, if this is not the right place, please, let me know, I will cancel my thread and open a new one where you tell me!
Thanks everyone!
Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully you find what you are looking for. My friend from Ireland was complaining last night that we get all the cool stuff. Haha

OP
OP
Dr.G

Dr.G

Badlands
First Name
Gilberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is a legitimate complain.
We dont get ANY of the cool toys here.
Germany is particulary bad when it come to importing American cars. They say the German cars are much better and more fuel efficient. Which is only partly true on the fuel efficiency and outright false on the much better part. Its just the auto industry lobby is huge here and they make you jump all sort of retarded hoops to get what you want.
Sponsored