First Name
Hayes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would wait on a winch as not to hold up a build. Then Ford Parts or after market will be a no stress way to go.

I would prefer to have something more smoothly integrated into the Bronco. maybe a aftermarket bumper or: I had an ' 84 Bronco II and then a '86 Ranger hidden mount that fit behind the air dam in a channel that mounted to the frame rails with the fairlead sticking out of the air dam. Very clean. I would think the new Bronco would accept something like that mounted to the frame where the lower tow loops mount with the fairlead sticking out through the front 'bash plate". I may build something like this myself or wait for aftermarket.

Two draw backs: It doesn't let everyone at the mall know I HAVE A WINCH and it can submerge in deep water or mud, but mine never caused an issue.
Don’t block the intercooler.
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Also, the collision avoidance sensor (or whatever its called.) It looks like that gaping opening in the bumper must remain open for intercooler/sensor. It might also become an issue if I add a foldable tow bar. Anyone with knowledge chime in.

Khayze427

Badlands
First Name
Hayes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, the collision avoidance sensor (or whatever its called.) It looks like that gaping opening in the bumper must remain open for intercooler/sensor. It might also become an issue if I add a foldable tow bar. Anyone with knowledge chime in.
No knowledge, just a guess/wish, that aftermarket bumpers, especially ARB’s, will take that all into consideration when/if they build one for the Bronco. ARB actually goes through the cost/trouble to get their bumpers DOT certified — or use to. [i think/hope?]

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just checked out a Rough Country hidden mount for the F150, specifically states "V-8 Only, no ecoboost" intercooler issues apparently.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So are we expected to reach out to the dealer in March, or will the dealer contact us when we can add accessories?
They want more money, so they will reach out right?
Or “covid” and Ford being Ford, supply is spotty and they don’t want too much demand?
Sponsored