First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will be ordering one as soon as my Bronco gets shipped off of Dirt Mountain. I had one on my Jeep and I thought is was a game changer. Open air experience in seconds. And if you needed more security for some reason you can remove it in less than 30 minutes.

Buy from Bestop or a good local dealer that discounts for the same price. $999 pre order at Bestop with Free shipping. Get the Twill model. CJ Pony is expensive.

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just going to pre-order one but was curious since the Bronco 4DR has the removable 2nd row panel if you can still remove that panel with the Sunrider installed so I emailed that question to Bestop.

I also again, asked if they were planning on making a Sunrider for both rows while keeping the rear hardtop installed which for me would be the ultimate.

OP
OP
BroncoDymond88

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was just going to pre-order one but was curious since the Bronco 4DR has the removable 2nd row panel if you can still remove that panel with the Sunrider installed so I emailed that question to Bestop.

I also again, asked if they were planning on making a Sunrider for both rows while keeping the rear hardtop installed which for me would be the ultimate.
That's a great question! Please do let me know what you hear back. If no one here has one yet I'll probably purchase one and report back.

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to see the Sunrider on the 4dr replace the mid panel as well as the front two panels.

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@CrazyDymond88

Just received an email back from Bestop. The second row panel can not be removed with the Sunrider. On my Wrangler, once the Sunrider was assembled it did not take that long to remove it .

I am going to pre-order one tomorrow because they are awesome and I received my shipping email for my Bronco today!

I also sent another request for a Sunrider for all passengers.

Ford Bronco Anyone get the Sunrider Softtop? BRONCO SUNRIDER 3.JPG

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I can't understand why it would not extend back over the rear passenger seats on a four door. I mean I guess for now is the best that you can do. If you want some quick sunshine for the driver you can flip it back but if you're rear passengers want the open air you have to go back to manly removing the panel, with the sun top and storing it in your garage.

To me the whole point is to be able to have that open air but when it starts raining out of the blue you're covered.
Sponsored