Sponsored

Anyone get their $1000 Customer Satisfaction Funds?

lilthom

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badlands 2017 Superduty 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you all are talking about the "points" for waiting, I got 220,000 points for waiting and another 42,000 upon delivery. I have "spent" most of them on accessories but still have what equates to $275 to use before the end of the year. The 220,000 equals $1,000.
Sponsored

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
my dealer granted me, because I am a day 1 reservation and a Jan21 order with 5 or 6 reschedules of the production day, and because he had my trade-in since July because of the hot market, that i would be given his display model until my BD is delivered.

So, I have been enjoying a 2.3 AT BB in antimatter, have put about 2400 miles on it over the past 5 weeks. My dealer is using the $1000 as a max. amount towards one customer to pay for this loaner.

My dealer is THE BEST, really cares about me and I really enjoy working with him.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I asked Granger, and they said they elected not to participate in the program. I'm not sure what the downside is for the dealer, but I'm sure Granger made an educated decision. Too bad, a couple of hundred dollars in accessories would have been nice.

gofastguy

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm at a smaller dealer in Northeastern Ohio. Sent an email request a couple months ago to the owner who had processed my order at Loudon Ford. Heard not a word in response. Sales manager knows of the program and implied they would not be bothering. Very disappointing because the service otherwise has been top notch there.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I never got a thing from my dealer. How about you?
Well, no, I haven't GOTTEN MY FREAKIN' BRONCO yet, not to mention anything other than a coffee mug and keychain.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Our dealership divided the total cash by their total reservation holders. Each person got a swag pack that I'd value somewhere between $240-$300. Main item was a 24qt Yeti Cooler.
That seems very democratic, and a yeti cooler is a dope item. Hard case or soft cooler though?

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you all are talking about the "points" for waiting, I got 220,000 points for waiting and another 42,000 upon delivery. I have "spent" most of them on accessories but still have what equates to $275 to use before the end of the year. The 220,000 equals $1,000.
This is completely separate from the Ford Pass points. I ended up getting both because I asked the dealer prior to my delivery. Not sure if your dealer would bother now that you have already taken delivery.

Did you originally have the Mod top and then switched? That's likely why you got the 220k points.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That seems very democratic, and a yeti cooler is a dope item. Hard case or soft cooler though?
hard side cooler.
They may have done more for customers that got really screwed or they may have left out customers that already took delivery. When I went to pickup my swag there was like 60-70 yeti coolers full of items in the sales manager’s office. They let me pick a color.
I can’t say enough good things about Woody Anderson in Huntsville, AL. They are the largest volume Ford dealer in the state too, so it’s not like they need my business. But they’ve been top notch.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an email last night about Ford Points. But it looks like a hook you in for another credit card. Nothing about 1k from dealer.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an email last night about Ford Points. But it looks like a hook you in for another credit card. Nothing about 1k from dealer.
I got that too, totally different program obviously. I am also in Northeast Ohio and my you know what was given 10 grand to split amongst all of his original order holders. He said I would be getting something (some portion of the potential $1,000), but didn't specify what, I'm cool with that, he has been fantastic to work with throughout the whole process. He gave me an example of one customer that he allotted a full $1,000 for. This client flew in from California to pick up his rig and when he got there the dealer found out that his vehicle was one that was flagged for the airbag replacement so he basically paid for the customers flight as he was going to have to make arrangements to come back and get it. Pretty solid move.

lilthom

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badlands 2017 Superduty 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is completely separate from the Ford Pass points. I ended up getting both because I asked the dealer prior to my delivery. Not sure if your dealer would bother now that you have already taken delivery.

Did you originally have the Mod top and then switched? That's likely why you got the 220k points.
Yes, I settled for the soft top in order to get it produced. It sits in the garage while I winter in Texas so not having a hard top for now is no big deal for me.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I never doubted for a second that the majority of dealers would not implement this program properly. How did I know that? Because it’s designed to benefit customers and most dealers aren’t interested in that.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked Granger, and they said they elected not to participate in the program. I'm not sure what the downside is for the dealer, but I'm sure Granger made an educated decision. Too bad, a couple of hundred dollars in accessories would have been nice.
The downside is they front the money and have to wait and see if Ford reimburses them. Based on how things have been with Ford I can see why there are dealer's who are very hesitant and don't want to even get into this.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are we supposed to ask the Dealer about this? as My Dealer did not mention about it at all.
Sponsored