Sponsored

Anyone get their Ford Pass Points from Planet Ford?

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Early reservation holder for First Edition and took delivery in December. We already received the 42,000 purchase points, but also should be receiving 200,000 points for the Roof Bonus as a First Edition owner, and 20,000 points for Reservationist Thank You Bonus. Trying to find if anyone on the Texas sub-forum brought from Planet Ford and has had success with them activating the points on your FordPass Points account. Our sales person is saying we don't know who is responsible to do that, which seems a bit odd.

Ford Bronco Anyone get their Ford Pass Points from Planet Ford? image001

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...l-bronco-update-frequently-asked-questions/#5
Sponsored

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol,
I was told by my dealer (autonation) that they don’t touch the ford pass points and I’ll have to contact Ford for that.

and it’s been a month since I picked up my bronco and I’ve a grand total of ZERO points.
It’s not like these points are worth anything anyway. Dealers will always find a way to suck money from your wallet And claim the points were a 20:1 deal.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TX-Hans

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Took some figuring out by the dealer but they got it worked out and all 262,000 points in our account. Great job by Planet Ford Dallas.
Sponsored