Sponsored

Anyone getting a Non-Sasquatched Badlands?

Freezing0K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CRV (I just like Broncos Ok?)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Curious as to how many people are getting the Badlands but not the Sasquatch package, do you feel the trim is sufficient for your needs and the upgraded package doesn't warrant the cost for you?
Sponsored

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As of now, that is one of my two main options:

Outer Banks w/ sasquatch

... or ...

Badlands w/out

Would be totally fine w/ the standard 33s on the Badlands, I think, but will know more when B&P comes out.

OP
OP
Freezing0K

Freezing0K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As of now, that is one of my two main options:

Outer Banks w/ sasquatch

... or ...

Badlands w/out

Would be totally fine w/ the standard 33s on the Badlands, I think, but will know more when B&P comes out.
Treat yourself and get the Badlands!

A_Locke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius, 1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am! For me, it comes down to tires. I plan on DD'ing my vehicles while also taking it off road. It's nice to have all of the hardware for heavy duty off-roading while having the BF Goodrich KO2 A/T's that provide better on-road performance. The 35" M/T's on the Sasquatch are a bit extreme for DD'ing.

I figured if the 33" A/T's don't offer enough off-road performance, I can upgrade after the fact.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Freezing0K

Freezing0K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am! For me, it comes down to tires. I plan on DD'ing my vehicles while also taking it off road. It's nice to have all of the hardware for heavy duty off-roading while having the BF Goodrich KO2 A/T's that provide better on-road performance. The 35" M/T's on the Sasquatch are a bit extreme for DD'ing.

I figured if the 33" A/T's don't offer enough off-road performance, I can upgrade after the fact.
What makes the 35's less desirable for DD'ing? Is it the noise and gas mileage?

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am leaning towards the Badlands w/o sas because I want the manual and that is as close as you can get to a sas. I also prefer the 33 over the 35 so I am completely fine w/o sas.

OP
OP
Freezing0K

Freezing0K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am leaning towards the Badlands w/o sas because I want the manual and that is as close as you can get to a sas. I also prefer the 33 over the 35 so I am completely fine w/o sas.
Might seem a bit random, but what do you plan to do with your Bronco?

A_Locke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What makes the 35's less desirable for DD'ing? Is it the noise and gas mileage?
Correct. M/T's are much knobbier and have wider spaced tire tread. This results in more noise and vibrations. This combined with the 35" vs 33" tire results in worse gas mileage.

The 33" BF Goodrich K02 A/T's have excellent reviews. I feel they will be perfectly fine for nearly all the stuff I throw at them.

Sponsored

CT-Man

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a First Edition and a Wildtrak reserved. I might switch one of them to the Badlands. My issue is I will rarely take it off road (maybe once a year), so I feel like the 33s will be nicer on the road (vs the mud tire 35s). However, if the Sasquatch looks cooler because of the extra height, then I would want that. It comes down to whether the look outweighs the road noise from the 35s. I'm probably going to give up the FE reservation. I'm only interested in the Cactus Grey with White Top and a light interior like in the promo ads.

OP
OP
Freezing0K

Freezing0K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Correct. M/T's are much knobbier and have wider spaced tire tread. This results in more noise and vibrations. This combined with the 35" vs 33" tire results in worse gas mileage.

The 33" BF Goodrich K02 A/T's have excellent reviews. I feel they will be perfectly fine for nearly all the stuff I throw at them.
Oh ok that makes sense!

Are you gettng the lux package? Why not have a luxury car and off road SUV all in one lol.

A_Locke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh ok that makes sense!

Are you gettng the lux package? Why not have a luxury car and off road SUV all in one.
Haha you know me too well. Right now, I plan on getting the High Package but it really comes down to cost. For me, the only real option on the Lux package I'd use regularly is the Heated Steering Wheel, the other options are just nice add-on's. If the price difference between the Lux and High is $3000+ I won't go for it, but if it's less, I'd consider upgrading.
Sponsored