Sponsored

Anyone getting a Non-Sasquatched Badlands?

Rocky88

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No level currently. But I have the Zone 1" kit and may add either 1/2" (just one spacer) to front, or if I do 1" front then I would add 1/2" to rear. Tires are true 34x12".
I’ve got the same size tires ordered..Thinking I’m going to need aftermarket rims with at least 35mm offset to keep them from rubbing..The stock rims have 55mm offset which would probably won’t work...Your Bronco looks awesome 👍👍👍👍
Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands ordered, wanted the manual trans and ability to have the Lux package.

GAbronco

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I went with the upgraded 33’s with M/T tires as I thought they look more aggressive. I went ahead and bought a 21 Mojave Gladiator but kept the order with Ford just In case :ROFLMAO:

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have one and i think it will do everything I need it to do...But my bronco is more of a bronco and not a mountain goat..
Just got back from the NH off rodeo and I was the only one on 33s vs 35s. I was at the tail of the group and only had to stack a couple rocks for a single obstacle. Otherwise had to be heads up about the squatch in front of me barely clearing their pumpkin and just took a few different lines

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve got the same size tires ordered..Thinking I’m going to need aftermarket rims with at least 35mm offset to keep them from rubbing..The stock rims have 55mm offset which would probably won’t work...Your Bronco looks awesome 👍👍👍👍
The tires are a good proper size, allowing plenty of fender clearance, and are only 0.4-0.5" shorter than SAS tires. I'm very happy with the Toyo Open Country AT3 thus far. Wheels are KMC XD132 in 15x8 (+25mm offset) which gives same poke as factory SAS wheels. So you can keep existing BL flares for about 1.25" poke, or add the SAS flares like I did if you don't want tire poke.

Sponsored

Rocky88

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The tires are a good proper size, allowing plenty of fender clearance, and are only 0.4-0.5" shorter than SAS tires. I'm very happy with the Toyo Open Country AT3 thus far. Wheels are KMC XD132 in 15x8 (+25mm offset) which gives same poke as factory SAS wheels. So you can keep existing BL flares for about 1.25" poke, or add the SAS flares like I did if you don't want tire poke.
Thanks for the information..

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This setup looks good.
Sponsored