Sponsored

Anyone getting sick of their color choice???

MidnightSpecial

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Raptor Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I had the opposite problem. My first choice was Cactus Gray or Area 51. I wasn't in love with the Hot Pepper Red at first sight. Picked it up because of the deal. I figured worst case I could keep it around until I could get an allocation. It grows on me every day. Its stunning in the sun.
Ford Bronco Anyone getting sick of their color choice??? PXL_20230312_163732946
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I placed my order, I was firm on what I had selected and didn't want to make any changes. The only exception to that was I swapped to a soft top, and I changed my colour choice 3 times - Carbonized Grey, Antimatter Blue, and Oxford White.

Carbonized Grey I hadn't seen in-person, and thought it would be darker than it was. When I went to my local dealership to see the colour on a Ford Ranger, I was unimpressed by it.

That's when I switched to Antimatter Blue - Looks awesome; still believe it does. However, owning several darker colour vehicles in the past I know the maintenance that comes with it, and I didn't want the hassle.

That's where I landed on Oxford White. I'm glad I chose it, and even to this day it's one of the colours I see the least of on the road. I don't love the colour if I left it as-is - But I knew I'd do some sort of vinyl wrap or decal on it. I'm quite happy I did, and I get a lot of compliments on it. The matte black on the rear side panels and on the hood break up the white nicely. Couldn't be happier!

Ford Bronco Anyone getting sick of their color choice??? IMG_8914

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love my shadow black, I recently just noticed it has blue speckles in it also. Great color that offsets the badland orange badging

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a Velocity Blue (LOVE), but I would LOVE LOVE Jeep's Gecko Green!

MidasWhale

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche boxster, Subaru forester, Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Truthfully I’d be happy with any of the available colors.
Ford Bronco Anyone getting sick of their color choice??? AA6811A0-474D-4F55-8838-7F87E3AE24FF

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nah. Love me some blue. My kids say I’m stuck on it. Last vehicle was an 03 F-150 in Charcoal Blue metallic. This Velocity Blue really pops when she’s clean in the sun.
Ford Bronco Anyone getting sick of their color choice??? 8634942B-7872-4E9F-BAA8-07E9D2433CE5

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Velocity Blue (LOVE), but I would LOVE LOVE Jeep's Gecko Green!
Yes! We have a VB BL that my wife commandeered from me and used it to replace her Gecko Green JKU. We have since ordered a shadow black OBX-Squatch to replace her BL with the intent of wrapping it in a similar color as Gecko or maybe Grabber Lime. I have yet to order any samples, but so far this is what we have been able to find:

Ford Bronco Anyone getting sick of their color choice??? 1679666288045

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Absolutely not. I love Rapid Red and was so glad the FE got that option.

Plus I have the only Rapid Red Bronco in town.

Sponsored

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Car colors really stalled out for a while, which is why I chose what I chose, bc it was more unique. I found myself in parking lots with nothing but white, grey, black, blue and red cars. I was considered cactus and carbonized but it was all a lot of the same. Played out to me. I also think that different trims look best in different colors... There's a huge difference between my black diamond with a lot of textured black trim and someone else's outer banks with painted flares and mirrors.

Almost switched to VB but wasn't quite right for me. LOVED antimatter but that wasn't available for my model year. Thought cyber orange was a great color and really stood out. It was BOLD, which is generally missing in the market. I have no idea why ford 86'd that other than to make room for the heritage colors in the plant.

I love the eruption green. I get a lot of comments about it, butt I also get that some folks don't like it. It's all personal preference. I still like the white, carbonizzed and VB, but for me, the green just had so much depth and richness.

Last edited:

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Velocity Blue and I love it... Sooooo many gray Broncos out there. Standing out is great!

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope, I absolutely love my Velocity Blue!

20230318_164529.jpg
Same! I wanted something bright & fun. While I would have preferred a turquoise or teal, it wasn't an option and VB is so pretty!

I love this photo because my bronco is dirty & covered in pollen and yet the VB still just glows when the sun hits it right. It's gorgeous.
Ford Bronco Anyone getting sick of their color choice??? PXL_20230316_204321164-01-01-01

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iconic silver and no not sick at all, but some of the cool retro things I’ve seen on blue, red and green vehicles does make me want a base model Bronco just to retro the hell out of it.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be more sick of the lack of color choice, most are not very colorful
Sponsored