First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75C5 16Prius 2dr base sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Check your State lemon laws, some include all taxes and registration that you paid to make you whole, I would expect Ford to at least match whatever the State mandates.

Are you having the rattle? Personally I'd wait to see if the latest TSB revision actually works before you accept an offer. Either way good luck, I'm nervously waiting for my manual to be built.
Yes i have the transmission noise. My issue is my dealer has all the parts except a pin. This means i will end up with the same defective syncros or have to wait who knows how long to get the version. I also have a few other issues that have been on going, so if the offer is good id rather just be done with this car.
Sponsored

Mushin

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I should add that you also have the fact that you may have gotten rid of another perfectly good vehicle because you wanted the bronco and now the odds of getting another identical bronco may be slim.

After all that was your vehicle of choice due to its extremely unique nature and capability. Even if they undo the transaction you still might not be able to get a bronco like you want/need.

OP
OP
Stlrfan152

Stlrfan152

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I should add that you also have the fact that you may have gotten rid of another perfectly good vehicle because you wanted the bronco and now the odds of getting another identical bronco may be slim.

After all that was your vehicle of choice due to its extremely unique nature and capability. Even if they undo the transaction you still might not be able to get a bronco like you want/need.
Yah this is the tuff part, minus my issues its a great car. I sold my gladiator to get this and now theyve gone up in price. I just dont feel good about this car it hasnt even had an oil change and its spend a lot of time at the dealer. Ill see what they say, idk what ill do.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes i have the transmission noise. My issue is my dealer has all the parts except a pin. This means i will end up with the same defective syncros or have to wait who knows how long to get the version. I also have a few other issues that have been on going, so if the offer is good id rather just be done with this car.
It’s that damn roll pin isn’t it? I’m waiting on the same part. It was supposed to be here in mid-February and is now arriving Monday…allegedly. I’ve heard that Ford may change it to a recall since the TSB synchro replacements aren’t fixing the issue. We’ll see I suppose

OP
OP
Stlrfan152

Stlrfan152

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s that damn roll pin isn’t it? I’m waiting on the same part. It was supposed to be here in mid-February and is now arriving Monday…allegedly. I’ve heard that Ford may change it to a recall since the TSB synchro replacements aren’t fixing the issue. We’ll see I suppose
Yup idk why they couldnt just buy a suitable substitute. Im sure if it turns to a recall itll be more waiting.

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make sure to add additional owner markup to their offer.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Buy back is not the same as a lemon law. Typically they will pay you what you paid (not over MSRP if you paid any ADM) and a deduction for mileage.

ksmich

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Theyve had the car for almost 3 months with no estimated date for a repair
I'm right there with you.

I took my Bronco on on Feb 6 for the manual trans TSB and was told this week that Ford Parts is expected to get the parts in mid April....

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Noise or not, I’m just going to drive mine. If it fails it can be a warranty claim, or maybe they’ll figure out a fix/recall before failure.

Does anyone know if the 2023 manual transmission is any better? My dealer has a SAS Lux version of my rig on the lot.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
….. it would probably be better to get an attorney.
Sounds easy, but after working as a project manager in heavy industry for 50 years my advice would be to never involve an attorney, except as a last resort.
Always try to negóciate a settlement. Attorneys are expensive and will likely extend the duration of your claim, and “absorb” some of your potential settlement. You are not the first one to do this in your State and so the Law is probably pretty straight forward unless you have unusual additional claims.

Do your homework and have your claim documentation “in order” before Ford calls you. Documentation of your costs along with written statements, emails, rental car receipts, loan statements, etc. will go a long way to improving your settlement.

Sponsored

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Noise or not, I’m just going to drive mine. If it fails it can be a warranty claim, or maybe they’ll figure out a fix/recall before failure.

Does anyone know if the 2023 manual transmission is any better? My dealer has a SAS Lux version of my rig on the lot.

Nope. I have a '23 and my issue is horrible. For more info, look at my latest posts in the manual trans thread.

broncobeth

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went through a buyback many years ago and what they did is they allowed me to swap with any vehicle at the same MSRP or lower or apply that MSRP to something else and pay the difference if it were higher.

Has there been any success with doing this with the Ford Bronco? I have a buyback offer but you lose money for sure on their offer. It seems replacement would be way to go. But has anyone done this?

broncobeth

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In Calif I think the Lemon Law could require full reimbursement of what you paid ? iirc
For CA it’s what you paid minus depreciation for the mileage you have on it. So you still lose that money. Just wonder if anyone has actually had replacement vehicle for a lemon Bronco. This would be best offer for a customer because you aren’t losing money- if you haven’t had aftermarket adds.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Watching

Kbass101

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any updates- how did it go? I’m waiting for an offer as I have the 2.7 with a low oil pressure warning. And for almost two months they can’t identify the problem.
Sponsored