First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, my initial email said I was to go into production the week of December 5th. I read that a lot of people were getting delayed, so I went in just tocheck on my status (expecting to see it was being delayed, of course) and the Ford site says I'm already "in production".

No window sticker yet, so maybe I'm getting unnecessarily excited... But wondering if anyone else has has something similar.

Ford Bronco Anyone going into production early?? 1669866577846
Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please please please post pictures of your bronco as soon as you get it so we can see AGM on one properly :)

OP
OP

dmhalka

Badlands
First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please please please post pictures of your bronco as soon as you get it so we can see AGM on one properly :)
Will do, if it turns out I get mine before others post pics. Was planning on posting them to the Azure Gray Bronco Club thread...

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm also December 5th, and I saw a similar status change when I checked today. I interpreted it as meaning that production is now locked for next week (i.e. it's not going to shift to the week of 12/12 or whenever.) We'll see!

OP
OP

dmhalka

Badlands
First Name
doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm also December 5th, and I saw a similar status change when I checked today. I interpreted it as meaning that production is now locked for next week (i.e. it's not going to shift to the week of 12/12 or whenever.) We'll see!
I just looked and I now have a window sticker!! It wasn't there at midnight last night. So, I'm going to cautiously allow myself to start believing and getting excited.

Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just looked and I now have a window sticker!! It wasn't there at midnight last night. So, I'm going to cautiously allow myself to start believing and getting excited.
Check with the Ford chat line. I just contacted them and got this:

"I appreciate your patience. I see that the vehicle is in production. It shows that it was sent to the plant. The vehicle is scheduled for the day of Dec 07, 2022."

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Check with the Ford chat line. I just contacted them and got this:

"I appreciate your patience. I see that the vehicle is in production. It shows that it was sent to the plant. The vehicle is scheduled for the day of Dec 07, 2022."
I think that is exactly what they mean by "In Production" - that the order has been sent to the plant. I have decided that the more important date is the "Blend Date" - the day on which the body is mated to the chassis. I think that is more in line with what many would think of as "In Production"? And I think that the Blend Date will normally be 7 to 10 days after the vehicle first shows up "In Production". And from what I have read here, it shouldn't be more than a few days after the Blend Date that the vehicle is actually "completed" (excepting, of course, chip holds and such, and a trip to the Modification Center, if necessary - graphics etc. installation.)

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that is exactly what they mean by "In Production" - that the order has been sent to the plant. I have decided that the more important date is the "Blend Date" - the day on which the body is mated to the chassis. I think that is more in line with what many would think of as "In Production"? And I think that the Blend Date will normally be 7 to 10 days after the vehicle first shows up "In Production". And from what I have read here, it shouldn't be more than a few days after the Blend Date that the vehicle is actually "completed" (excepting, of course, chip holds and such, and a trip to the Modification Center, if necessary - graphics etc. installation.)
Gotcha. So in my example, the 12/7 quote by Ford Chat is likely the Blend Date, and then since I ordered the brush bar and roof rack, mine would take a trip to the Modification Center. And since I have the High Package, it stands to reason a chip hold is a possibility.

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gotcha. So in my example, the 12/7 quote by Ford Chat is likely the Blend Date, and then since I ordered the brush bar and roof rack, mine would take a trip to the Modification Center. And since I have the High Package, it stands to reason a chip hold is a possibility.
You bring up a very good point here - the modification center. You here a lot about build scheduling, chip holds, etc., but we never hear if the modification center is able to keep up, is way behind, or anything, concerning it ?

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
I also had a 12/5 build week but got bumped to 12/12 😢. Was hoping against hope to get the rig by Xmas but not holding my breath.
Sponsored