Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They were all 4drs when I was there. Only 2dr they had was on display, sitting on a rock pile with one wheel off the ground. I’m sure you’ve seen the pics of it with x-mas lights on it in the weekly Offroadeo email. There were some 4dr wildtraks. If you get a badlands, you get to play with the sway bar disconnect, but the wildtraks had the fancy cameras. They all have the Sasquatch package, and I think they all had the 2.7. If you bring a guest, don’t bother trying to claim the closest bronco or the farthest bronco. Those will be the two that the trail guides are riding shotgun in, and the “singles” will get them. If you don‘t have a guest, I’d try to grab the lead bronco. Besides getting to go first on all the obstacles, you kind of get to set the pace. If you set a quick pace, your group gets in more trails. Also, you’re not eating anyone else’s dust.
Damn. Bringing the wife. (Shhhh). Single is as single WAS.
Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They were all 4drs when I was there. Only 2dr they had was on display, sitting on a rock pile with one wheel off the ground. I’m sure you’ve seen the pics of it with x-mas lights on it in the weekly Offroadeo email. There were some 4dr wildtraks. If you get a badlands, you get to play with the sway bar disconnect, but the wildtraks had the fancy cameras. They all have the Sasquatch package, and I think they all had the 2.7. If you bring a guest, don’t bother trying to claim the closest bronco or the farthest bronco. Those will be the two that the trail guides are riding shotgun in, and the “singles” will get them. If you don‘t have a guest, I’d try to grab the lead bronco. Besides getting to go first on all the obstacles, you kind of get to set the pace. If you set a quick pace, your group gets in more trails. Also, you’re not eating anyone else’s dust.
Great info..thank you.

RPMImages

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black diamond, 67 Bronco, 65 Mustang, Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi all, I'll be hitting the Nevada trails Feb 4th.

RPMImages

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seen 2 posts online with contradicting information about previous weeks. Do they or do they not have coffee available in the morning on Mt Potosi?

lalnx

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan, Rav4, had a 76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seen 2 posts online with contradicting information about previous weeks. Do they or do they not have coffee available in the morning on Mt Potosi?
Do

Sponsored

RPMImages

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Right on thx!

RPMImages

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome time, go do it!!!

E6CF13B1-3FAE-44B9-94E8-03C633BCDC30.jpeg

Hill Man

Black Diamond
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looking for a ride share to Nevada Rodeo from Palm Desert, Ca. Thinking March - April. Got my Bronco but she’s parked in Bellingham until May.

7BAB8FBB-5B00-44CB-B6A7-EE2269F8C280.jpeg

gpa9504

Outer Banks
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm going on April 6th. Anyone have an idea about the temperature range at the Roadeo location? I'm from Alabama and not sure how to pack for that! Thanks...

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going on April 6th. Anyone have an idea about the temperature range at the Roadeo location? I'm from Alabama and not sure how to pack for that! Thanks...
I live here in Las Vegas and picked the 15th of April because I know the weather should not be too cold or too hot at that time. You can prob Google average temps for that time of year. It is higher elevation as Vegas so it will be cooler. Mt. Potosi is an old Boy Scouts camp.

Sponsored

gpa9504

Outer Banks
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I live here in Las Vegas and picked the 15th of April because I know the weather should not be too cold or too hot at that time. You can prob Google average temps for that time of year. It is higher elevation as Vegas so it will be cooler. Mt. Potosi is an old Boy Scouts camp.
Thank you very much for the info!

Natalia530

Outer Banks
First Name
Natalia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will be there Saturday March 5th, anyone driving that fit a couple more from Vegas to the event?🤞

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I will be going March 18th and are very excited. We have had our badlands Sas since January 11th and are really enjoying it. This will be a fun getaway
Ford Bronco Anyone going to Nevada Off Rodeo? A76751B9-7AF6-4166-AB0F-E902C8716909

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I will be going March 18th and are very excited. We have had our badlands Sas since January 11th and are really enjoying it. This will be a fun getaway
Ford Bronco Anyone going to Nevada Off Rodeo? A76751B9-7AF6-4166-AB0F-E902C8716909
We are twinning. I'll be there on March 15th. Looking for someone that might be interested in hitting some trails on the 16th if anyone is around.

Hill Man

Black Diamond
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ll be there tomorrow! Mine was delivered to Washington, will get to use it in May. I’ll report on on it.

538D533B-E8DF-4D3B-BBDB-2F85AE1938BA.jpeg
Sponsored