Sponsored

Anyone going to the Colorado Bronco event? Any locals?

Frozen Yeti

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've all but decided that I'm going to take a little trip up to Colorado to see the new bronco, and hopefully get some fly fishing in on the trip. Anyone else have similar plans? Any locals willing to give me some directions toward public access to some river fishing? I've heard the Arkansas river is great brown trout fishing, and I'd really like to get my feet wet and try to catch a few.
I live in town, but don’t fish. Ark Anglers is the fishing shop and guide in town. Give them a shout, they were really nice to my wife when she started getting setup to fish.
http://www.arkanglers.com/
Sponsored

Afro

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’re about three hours away, undecided if I’ll make the drive.

if anyone has a connection for pre-event info please fire away.

- Will we be able to sit in the new Bronco, or is a look don’t touch event?
- Will these be the same “concept vehicles” we’ve already seen, or will they be next samples built to represent production spec?

thanks!
Being a public event, I guarentee it's look and no touch. CO may be different on their Covid preventive measures compared to Michigan but even at the Ford employee event, it was look and no touch even with the highly controlled crowd.

OP
OP
pat86323

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be leaving Grand Junction CO early Saturday and coming back home the same day. I’ll also have my tape measure too. Lol
I live in town, but don’t fish. Ark Anglers is the fishing shop and guide in town. Give them a shout, they were really nice to my wife when she started getting setup to fish.
http://www.arkanglers.com/
Thanks man, their website is a great resource.
Rumor has it that Velocity Blue is a late availability color. Does this mean that it can be ordered in December, just late delivery or will we have to wait to order? Either way, how much of a delay?

I have more questions but others have already posted them! Thank you!
the velocity blue question was one of my questions, so you got it

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Local guy here. Just a caveat for folk coming out. Tuesday and Wednesday are predicted up to 10” in some areas. See attachment. Layer up! Colorado summers!
Ford Bronco Anyone going to the Colorado Bronco event? Any locals? 4CAEDAA6-DE24-48FA-9364-DE297AC9A1DE

4xFord

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a local and avid fly fisherman. I'll be there on Saturday. I was hoping to be driving my Bronco on the trail rides but that's not looking good after 5 build date slips. Oh well, I'm fortunate to even have a build date that slips.

The Arkansas is great. I like to fish it around Mothers day for the caddis hatch. There's a lot of white water rafting this time of year so you may want to avoid the Browns Canyon stretch if you want solitude. Another option, not far from there, is the Platte river between Spinney and Eleven Mile reservoirs. It's nicknamed the Dream Stream and is home to some big (well educated) trout.

Arkanglers will steer you in the right direction. That was good advice.

Edit: My bad, thought this thread was for the 2021 Celebration West.

Last edited:

Sponsored

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Super Cel East had Bronco rides throughout the event, I don’t see why that wouldn’t be the same here. There wasn’t much in the way of crowds last year, even if it doubles, it will be easy to navigate. I am looking forward to it.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Accidentally started a thread in the CO forum since I didn't see this one, but will be there Saturday
Sponsored