First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve taken my Jeep soft top through car washes many times - rubicon wheels and all. I never had an issue. I would do it with the Bronco but am more concerned about the big Sasquatch wheels fitting in the tracks. I will likely do it after I see other large wheeled vehicles go through.
I've driven my previous Raptors and my Ram TRX through a wash. The TRX also had bead locks. Your tires will not be an issue.

EDIT, disregard my post, I read far enough now to see you took it thru a car wash!!!!

Ford Bronco Anyone gone through a car wash yet? TRX
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoThunder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Living in the country on well water, I have no choice but to hit car washes in town. My hard water at home leaves too many spots, no matter what I try. My local touchless always left some soap on my Silverado tow mirrors and windows a bit. I'll see how the Bronco fares in comparison.

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes. Did it last week. Used Adam's ceramic sealant. The whole process took about 3.5 hours. These pics. Don't do it justice.
wow, looks amazing! Did you put the sealant on yourself or have a shop do it? i am so impressed. The lights on the running boards and up front look great as well. did you put those on an aux switch?

Datoad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep LJ Rubicon, 17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sure sagebrush is going to do much more damage to my bronco than any car wash will.😎

Mjolnir21

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Hummer H3,2021 LR Defender,2012 Corvette GS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I decided to do it myself. Using "Adam's ceramic spray coating". Did some research and got it from Amazon(of course).. Received it yesterday. Waiting on some decent weather. It will be time consuming. I will take before and after pics and whe i figure how to down load pics i will post.
wow, looks amazing! Did you put the sealant on yourself or have a shop do it? i am so impressed. The lights on the running boards and up front look great as well. did you put those on an aux switch?
Thank you .Yes, did it myself and yes I wired the running board lights and side mirror pod lights to Aux. Switches.
Thank you, yes I did it myself and yes I tied in the running board lights and grill lights to #6 aux. Switch and side view mirror pod lights to another aux. Switch. Send me pic of your rig. Again thanks.

MG704

Big Bend
First Name
Marlin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
krucifixproductions.com
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia, 2021 Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone tried one of those touchless car washes? Little worried water will get in coming at high pressure.
I have with no issues
Sponsored