Sponsored

Anyone got an Off Rodeo invite without their build production scheduled?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an invite, but they could not verify my order.
same, did the whole registration but my order was not verified, some 'team' is looking into it. Used the same e-mail, so not sure what's holding it up, but also not worried. Was surprised it didn't ask for an order number.

Oh, I also don't have a VIN yet.

I think this is just preregistration, get all that out of the way so you can sing up faster once the dates are revealed. Might not be easy to get into, who knows.
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No but I still can’t access it

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

same, did the whole registration but my order was not verified, some 'team' is looking into it. Used the same e-mail, so not sure what's holding it up, but also not worried. Was surprised it didn't ask for an order number.

Oh, I also don't have a VIN yet.

I think this is just preregistration, get all that out of the way so you can sing up faster once the dates are revealed. Might not be easy to get into, who knows.
Yup, this is the exact thing for me, also.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Me too on the order still needs verification boat

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i got the invite but i did preregister on their sight, figured it wouldn't be successful without a vin. ?

Sponsored

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was not initially able to verify the vehicle so I called the listed number for the Off Rodeo 888.260.5744 and spoke to a live agent within 30 seconds and he was able to verify the vehicle manually and said that it seems like anyone who changed their trim levels from Res to Order, are the ones experiencing verification issues. Now verified on the site and it took less than a minute on the phone. Not a FOMOCO employee or servicing company that is handling this event or it's support, for what it's worth.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was not initially able to verify the vehicle so I called the listed number for the Off Rodeo 888.260.5744 and spoke to a live agent within 30 seconds and he was able to verify the vehicle manually and said that it seems like anyone who changed their trim levels from Res to Order, are the ones experiencing verification issues. Now verified on the site and it took less than a minute on the phone. Not a FOMOCO employee or servicing company that is handling this event or it's support, for what it's worth.
My trim wasn't changed and still it wasn't verified. Guess I'll be calling the number anyway.
Sponsored