Sponsored

Anyone have a Bronco- ordering a different one in Aug?

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB 4 DR / 22 F150 / 23 OBX 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a CG 4dr BB, I love it and I have done a lot of stuff to make it look cool... but I am thinking I might order a 2dr EG BaseSquatch in Aug. They just look so good.

I know it'll probably take forever, but I have a little 4dr regret. Anyone else in this boat?
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thought about it. decided i'll wait until more models, changes, and ev is available. have a feeling by the time the august orders are delivered the market will be reset.

high interest rates, lots of broncos produced, etc. and the cost is 3-5k higher now. also assume even higher when the new window opens.

so in summary pay more, get less trade-in, and no major changes (at least yet).

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I still have not even gotten a build date with my 2020 reservation. So hearing that folks are going to order a #2 bronco is not the best feeling. Happy for you, but not happy with Ford. :mad:

miked47

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
C1E6EF26-D0B7-4E72-AE51-C51D74CE316F.jpeg
My daughter got her 4dr OBX non-sas last October and has enjoyed it. She has got in with other bronco owners and has been doing alot of off roading. Now she wants to order a 2dr base Sas just for off roading and keep her 4dr as a daily.

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those of us in allocation purgatory have no option but to continue to kick the can down the road. To answer your question, it will be a different Bronco that is currently on order presuming the modular top is an option. And yes, I own my current Black Diamond free and clear so it will remain in the stable.
Sponsored