Sponsored

Anyone have a list of Front License Plate options?

OP
OP
pony2bronco

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How’d you mount it to clear sensors? No matter how I angle it it’s blocking them.
Are you standard or mod bumper? Don't have mine yet but wondering about this.
Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Painted my bracket, makes it disappear. I may spray a dusting of matte clear or something similar over the plate to dull it. VA plates are pretty bright!

tempImageydhwx4.jpg

f3d

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX 2.7 Squatch HT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you standard or mod bumper? Don't have mine yet but wondering about this.
Im std bumper but im also an idiot. lol. I had the plate "frame"/platter upside down & that lifted it up a bit.... i tried angling it, but that didnt work (sensors went apesh**)... then i went to reinstall it straight and by chance i flipped the thing around and it seems to be better... sigh... gonna have a beer and laugh about this one.

IMG_9373.jpg

IMG_9374.jpg

IMG_9380.jpg

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think that once I get my bronco and start making it ready for more offroad I'll work with a local metal worker and build something that shows the plate when on road, but can easily be removed when offroad.

I feel like that is the only reasonable thing to do. This could be something ford makes available as an accessory.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No way am I going with the factory spot. I know there are a few prior threads with ideas/products but I'm not having a good day with the search bar on this site. Appreciate the help, thanks!
I think we make one of the most popular ones. Made here in the USA out of aluminum + we powder coat it black for added protection.

Bolts right onto your factory HD Modular bumper (or with a few screws if you have the plastic bumper).

Best part is the frame gets hidden when you install your plate AND if you want to remove the assembly, you don't need to remove the plate first.

It requires no special extension tools either (we actually offer a TP40 bit for $5 if you don't have one, works with your Ford toolkit)

Our plate also blocks NONE of the sensors, does NOT block your tow hooks and does NOT block your fog pocket opening either.

Available here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-license-plate-bracket-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco Anyone have a list of Front License Plate options? 1644203622555

Ford Bronco Anyone have a list of Front License Plate options? 1644203711363

Sponsored

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll second the BuiltRight mount! Super sturdy and easy to install. I have a Big Bend Mid, so no sensors to worry about, but I believe this clears them all.
Ford Bronco Anyone have a list of Front License Plate options? 1644203711363
I’ll THIRD the Builtright- super easy to install and easily removable.

5157F472-95A5-4AA5-B6DA-AFCD86C281CA.jpeg

skiborsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRX, Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Painted my bracket, makes it disappear. I may spray a dusting of matte clear or something similar over the plate to dull it. VA plates are pretty bright!

Ford Bronco Anyone have a list of Front License Plate options? 5157F472-95A5-4AA5-B6DA-AFCD86C281CA
I was thinking about just drilling an extra hole in my plate and having it off center, but this is much better!

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking about just drilling an extra hole in my plate and having it off center, but this is much better!
That was my first option as well. But for a small amount of effort, it's worth it.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think that once I get my bronco and start making it ready for more offroad I'll work with a local metal worker and build something that shows the plate when on road, but can easily be removed when offroad.

I feel like that is the only reasonable thing to do. This could be something ford makes available as an accessory.
That’s why I went with the Kentrol. Easy one bolt system in the shackle - sticks out a bit - but, it’s out of the way.

Ford Bronco Anyone have a list of Front License Plate options? 582FF006-9936-4E0E-B81F-A52CB17BC6DB

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just have to mount below the sensor. You can do easy with MOD bumper. I had my dealer drill into plastic and frame since I have the standard bumper. See below before plate put on. Need to buy plate screws and nuts.
Ford Bronco Anyone have a list of Front License Plate options? 582FF006-9936-4E0E-B81F-A52CB17BC6DB
It's amazing what the right set of tires does for the OBX. Hoping for the same look with my Carb Gray. I was between BuiltRight and HBTFD but I'm probably going with your setup since it's centered on the Bronco.

Sponsored

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's amazing what the right set of tires does for the OBX. Hoping for the same look with my Carb Gray. I was between BuiltRight and HBTFD but I'm probably going with your setup since it's centered on the Bronco.
Thanks. Yes no way I was leaving with stock. Did 33 KO2 with stock rims as I am waiting until more rims I like have better than +12 offset. I think anything you add as plate mount is better than what Ford designed. Would have loved it higher if not for the crash monitor/sensor.

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im std bumper but im also an idiot. lol. I had the plate "frame"/platter upside down & that lifted it up a bit.... i tried angling it, but that didnt work (sensors went apesh**)... then i went to reinstall it straight and by chance i flipped the thing around and it seems to be better... sigh... gonna have a beer and laugh about this one.
I'm going to try this one. I bought it, and haven't fit or installed yet.
Mounts with glue, not screw and it's removable.
https://craigs-mustang-brackets.myshopify.com/products/2021-mustang-mach-e

LGM

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend. 2011 Ranger. 2008 Super Duty.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm cheap, moved mine without buying anything. Used the factory license plate holder, flipped it upside down, and drilled two new holes to line up with the bronco bolts in the bumper. Had to add spacer/washers.
Ford Bronco Anyone have a list of Front License Plate options? 20220131_131451
Ford Bronco Anyone have a list of Front License Plate options? 20220131_131502
Ford Bronco Anyone have a list of Front License Plate options? 20220130_093816

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)