Sponsored

Anyone have an ETA on the White Top MY22?

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't been able to get any solid info on timing for the white top availability on the MY22. I have a client really hung up on ordering a MY21 which their reservation number should get them late in our allocation at my store or to wait and get a white to if it's only going to be a couple of months later.

I know it's tough to gage whether it will be available at launch of the 22 build or more of the same late availability optioning we are becoming accustomed to. Picture for attention and the closest thing I have to the Bronco at the moment.
Ford Bronco Anyone have an ETA on the White Top MY22? 20210214_175944
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Last I heard was MY22, nothing for 21 unless they want to order late availibilty black mod top and have it painted or wrapped.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why don’t you convert your client now, get a delivery estimate, and if and when better white top timing info is released, if they want to wait just change their priority code to 99 until you can update it with the MY22 options?

That is, if my understandings of your client’s concerns and how the ordering works are accurate.

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why don’t you convert your client now, get a delivery estimate, and if and when better white top timing info is released, if they want to wait just change their priority code to 99 until you can update it with the MY22 options?

That is, if my understandings of your client’s concerns and how the ordering works are accurate.
That's exactly what I instructed the client to do. Their thing is if it's a late available thing they will just do a MY21 and not worry about it. They have a '71 with a white top now and an early day 1 reservation. So I understand why they want it to match, then again they don't want to wait until late 22 if the white top isn't available at start of MY22 production in December. Their fear is that we will order it and get it picked up just to find out that 2 months later they could have had the right top for them.
Personally if I was them I think I would just wait and do a 22

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's exactly what I instructed the client to do. Their thing is if it's a late available thing they will just do a MY21 and not worry about it. They have a '71 with a white top now and an early day 1 reservation. So I understand why they want it to match, then again they don't want to wait until late 22 if the white top isn't available at start of MY22 production in December. Their fear is that we will order it and get it picked up just to find out that 2 months later they could have had the right top for them.
Personally if I was them I think I would just wait and do a 22
Convince them to get a MY22 so I can get mine sooner. 👀 😆

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Anyone have an ETA on the White Top MY22? Screenshot_20210216-212034_Instagram

Well here is the verdict from the man himself! It's coming just not sure when yet in 22.

Super impressed that he responded though!
I don't know... from him it could mean 22 months from now. He did not use 2022 or abbreviate it as '22.

Just sayin' is all

williamoneal

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F250 - Probably won't make it till the Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are asking us to live wth a MIC color top if we want a Bronco in the short run and to finalize our decision in < 2 weeks. IMO the MIC looks decent on some colors and not good at all on others. I would definitely be "settling" It's hard to make a decision on waiting for a White top when you don't know WHICH 22 MODELS they are going to allow it on, AND the timing of when you can actually order it. That could be 18+ months or more from now. I understand that they may not have the specifics on exactly when the White top will be in production, but I feel like they absolutely can and should have been more specific on at least which models that the White top will be available on in 2022 - even if they don't know the exact date. I would be pretty pissed if I waited a year and my model was excluded from White top availability. We've been pretty patient on the Bronco Tops issue. Give us a break! We need better info to make our decision on. And BTW, why can we not get Dual Tops if we are willing to settle for MIC? That doesn't make sense. I could move forward if I can get the Black Soft Top AND the MIC "grey".

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

December twenty never?

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are asking us to live wth a MIC color top if we want a Bronco in the short run and to finalize our decision in < 2 weeks. IMO the MIC looks decent on some colors and not good at all on others. I would definitely be "settling" It's hard to make a decision on waiting for a White top when you don't know WHICH 22 MODELS they are going to allow it on, AND the timing of when you can actually order it. That could be 18+ months or more from now. I understand that they may not have the specifics on exactly when the White top will be in production, but I feel like they absolutely can and should have been more specific on at least which models that the White top will be available on in 2022 - even if they don't know the exact date. I would be pretty pissed if I waited a year and my model was excluded from White top availability. We've been pretty patient on the Bronco Tops issue. Give us a break! We need better info to make our decision on. And BTW, why can we not get Dual Tops if we are willing to settle for MIC? That doesn't make sense. I could move forward if I can get the Black Soft Top AND the MIC "grey".
Ford was pretty specific about all the tops/models on July 13 reveal too.......but some of those options went poof soon after, and some even more recently this week obviously, so asking them to be specific again would probably lead to more frustration........