First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not, I could do without the brush back all around, I would go with just a nudge bar if available, or none at all. Would need to look more into it if I was in the market, but it seems to have a few features. Though their wording is a little unclear on some things. Seems pricey as well, but I think the price includes the winch?

Last edited:
OP
OP
EOSeabee

EOSeabee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, not too excited about the brush bar. I'm not getting that. I am hoping they make a nudge bar for it, but that might block the front camera, and I love that front camera! Works great while wheeling.

Peter_benton

Raptor
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Escalade V, SL63
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, not too excited about the brush bar. I'm not getting that. I am hoping they make a nudge bar for it, but that might block the front camera, and I love that front camera! Works great while wheeling.
IMG_5768.jpeg

IMG_5775.jpeg

OP
OP
EOSeabee

EOSeabee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not, I could do without the brush back all around, I would go with just a nudge bar if available, or none at all. Would need to look more into it if I was in the market, but it seems to have a few features. Though their wording is a little unclear on some things. Seems pricey as well, but I think the price includes the winch?
Does not include the winch. I did end up getting it though. It was pricey, but like I posted earlier, it came with the front skid plate, winch mont, ACC relocate and it's solid! Almost every other bumper I looked at, all those things were separate.

Ford Bronco Anyone have any experience with Maxlider IMG_0753
Sponsored