Sponsored

Anyone having “dropout” problems with satellite signal?

OP
OP
tourproto

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I dropped back in to say that the roof rack removal definitely made an improvement in Sirius radio reception. Driving in the usual places where it dropped out previously now and the signal stays steady.
Now, to find something to do about the crappy FM reception. I can't believe how bad that also is. I know these technologies are being replaced with streaming, but that doesn't mean they should be ignored.
I also removed the roof rack but it did not make a difference in the satellite radio reception. it still is terrible anytime there is any blockage to the south.
Sponsored

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Generally problem free for me. There is one spot when leaving the neighborhood but seems to be because of a combo of trees and a power line. That's only about half a second though. If you don't drop out often and enjoy it, they sent me an offer for $5 a month for 2 years. I wouldn't pay $18 a month but $5 a month I can swing. They have some good stations.

Bababue

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's terrible! And I can't find the compact disk player either, must be on the Lux package. What am I supposed to do with all my Ace Of Base CD's now Ford?!
Nope. Not on the Lux pkg either. Lol

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Generally problem free for me. There is one spot when leaving the neighborhood but seems to be because of a combo of trees and a power line. That's only about half a second though. If you don't drop out often and enjoy it, they sent me an offer for $5 a month for 2 years. I wouldn't pay $18 a month but $5 a month I can swing. They have some good stations.
I've had Sirius radio for years and every year, I call them and within minutes, they reduce the renewal fee significantly. They know that no one will pay their standard fee anymore, with all of the cheap streaming options available now.
Sponsored