Sponsored

Anyone having second thoughts on chosen color?

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I currently have a black Braptor with graphics package chosen and even though I am in love with that combination, my eyes have strayed a bit to Code Orange with graphics. Even though I am scheduled for 2/27 build date and pretty much locked in, I am having second thoughts. Anyone else?
I love my Code Orange (no graphics), but the day before picking mine up I saw another Code Orange Raptor at my exit, then saw it again near my house a couple days later.

There will be a lot of Code Orange Braptors (30%), maybe more going forward as they’ve killed all the other ‘fun” colors for the Raptor. If you want to have a less common color, Code Orange may be an issue.

My solution was going full XPel Stealth. It’s Code Orange but it’s definitely set off from the others gloss. I love it, but it may not be everyone’s cup of tea…

Good luck with your decision
AD062103-DAA7-46A3-B3AE-670A09D8A806.jpeg
6ADEC8DA-6D6C-4BF7-967F-6F6C05402D4F.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
350vudu

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I love my Code Orange (no graphics), but the day before picking mine up I saw another Code Orange Raptor at my exit, then saw it again near my house a couple days later.

There will be a lot of Code Orange Braptors (30%), maybe more going forward as they’ve killed all the other ‘fun” colors for the Raptor. If you want to have a less common color, Code Orange may be an issue.

My solution was going full XPel Stealth. It’s Code Orange but it’s definitely set off from the others gloss. I love it, but it may not be everyone’s cup of tea…

Good luck with your decision
Ford Bronco Anyone having second thoughts on chosen color? 6ADEC8DA-6D6C-4BF7-967F-6F6C05402D4F
Ford Bronco Anyone having second thoughts on chosen color? 6ADEC8DA-6D6C-4BF7-967F-6F6C05402D4F
The decision has already been made as I’m already scheduled for production lol

TheJess

Badlands
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW Golf Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an Area 51, and while people do compliment me a lot on the color, every time I see a Cactus Gray, my eyes wander a little to what could have been...lol.
Ford Bronco Anyone having second thoughts on chosen color? 1673288476860

Shesadragon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

EG here and no regrets, it looks better every day and get tons of compliments on the color.
I just bought the EG and I'm waiting for it to arrive this week. My first choice was AMB, but when that color got pulled, I thought maybe Cactus Grey and saw it in person and decided I didn't love it. I normally would never choose a green vehicle, but man the way it hits the light, its such a beautiful color. In all the bronco groups out here in AZ, there are absolutely zero EG and I'd never seen one in person. I starting looking all over the country for one for awhile and they seem more rare compared to the other colors.
Once I bought it, for a split second I started to worry that maybe I should have gotten white or CMG and as soon as I said it out loud, an EG pulled up next to me at the light. I took that as a sign I made the right choice.
In Az and on my last vacation in FL, the Area 51's and Cactus Grey were everywhere. They seem to be the least rare colors out of the bunch.

Sponsored

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco Anyone having second thoughts on chosen color? 8918D6CD-F83F-43E9-BE10-009E979639D1

No regrets on either.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The decision has already been made as I’m already scheduled for production lol
Dude, I’m in the exact same boat but i’m not sweating it. I had been Code Orange since initially ordering a year ago, but then switched to Shadow Black then a few days later I got scheduled. The black looks great man, you’re going to love it. I’ve heard that some people with VINs have gotten a color change but it required the dealer to contact their regional rep or something.

BTW, is that your shoe closet? That’s some DJ Khalid looking shit. Too often I’ve found myself wondering which pair I want the most. More often than not it’s theAJ1 Banned.

OP
OP
350vudu

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dude, I’m in the exact same boat but i’m not sweating it. I had been Code Orange since initially ordering a year ago, but then switched to Shadow Black then a few days later I got scheduled. The black looks great man, you’re going to love it. I’ve heard that some people with VINs have gotten a color change but it required the dealer to contact their regional rep or something.

BTW, is that your shoe closet? That’s some DJ Khalid looking shit. Too often I’ve found myself wondering which pair I want the most. More often than not it’s theAJ1 Banned.
Yea I’m sure I will love it once I see it in person. Already have a set of 37” KM3s and black fifteen52 wheels sitting in the house to replace the ugly stock wheels and tires so that should help cement my decision once installed.

And yes that’s my shoe collection. The Nike Mags are my favorite.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Originally started with Anti Matter Blue. Then hung on Area 51 for a long time. Changed to Cyber Orange. Picked up a Bronco Sport in A51 to hold me over. Didn't make the 2021 cut, reordered Eruption Green for 2022. Traded in my Sport on the Bronco when it came in. No regrets on EG.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I honestly do not love any of the colors offered on the Bronco. I chose Carbonized Gray because it’s the color I didn’t like the least. Love Lightning Blue but obviously that wasn’t a choice. Bring on the fun colors Ford. Grabber Blue, Need for Green, Orange Fury, Avalanche.

Sponsored

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nope, both Anti-Matter Blue and Lightning Blue were 2021 model year exclusives—the latter was only available on the First Edition.

Edit— All of the exclusive/discontinued colors so far:
  • Lightning Blue - 2021 First Edition exclusive
  • Anti-Matter Blue - 2021 model year only
  • Desert Tan - 2022 Everglades exclusive
  • Code Orange - 2022+ Raptor exclusive
  • Robin's Egg Blue - 2023 Heritage/Heritage Limited exclusive
  • Yellowstone Metallic - 2023-2024 Heritage/Heritage Limited exclusive (expected)
  • Peak Blue - 2024 Heritage/Heritage Limited exclusive (expected)
Don't forget Rapid Red discontinued after 2021 as well.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I currently have a black Braptor with graphics package chosen and even though I am in love with that combination, my eyes have strayed a bit to Code Orange with graphics. Even though I am scheduled for 2/27 build date and pretty much locked in, I am having second thoughts. Anyone else?
We have switched from a big bend in Area 51 then eruption green to a race red heritage edition. Black would be my last choice.

Jason

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have an Area 51, and while people do compliment me a lot on the color, every time I see a Cactus Gray, my eyes wander a little to what could have been...lol.
Ford Bronco Anyone having second thoughts on chosen color? 8918D6CD-F83F-43E9-BE10-009E979639D1
You chose wisely.

Jason

OP
OP
350vudu

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We have switched from a big bend in Area 51 then eruption green to a race red heritage edition. Black would be my last choice.

Jason
I think the only color you mentioned offered on the Braptor is Area 51….
Sponsored