Sponsored

Anyone in a Big Bend regret their choice? Any Base model owners wish they upgraded?

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved a BB but changed it to a Base when I put in the order. This past Saturday I picked up my Base (2-door) and have no regrets whatsoever after 1K miles, except the wheels (I purchased some OBX wheels from another forum member). I had wanted the fog lights, leather steering, tinted glass, and the nice wheels that came with the BB, and would have added the Mid package, but now all that seems superfluous after driving the Base for a while. I'm happy with what I got, and have yet to miss all those nice-to-have features. However, there really is no wrong configuration!
Sponsored

Shabib

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Back in February of 2022 I placed an order for a fully loaded WILDTRAK. In April of 2022 my local dealer had a BLACKDIAMON (4 cyl / Manual) that is decently loaded. I am way more happy with the BLACKDIAMOND than I think I would have been with WILDTRAK. I cannot say enough good things about the manual transmission and how it handles off road.

Brrronco

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Love my 2 door BB. With the rear locker, and LED package I was still thousands under what a base SAS cost. If I ever want more capabilities, I will buy a take off SAS suspension and some wheels. I am in love with the LED lights, and the BB and Badlands trims are the only 2 where you can get a manual and the LED package, and I did not want to spring for the BL.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love my 2 door BB. With the rear locker, and LED package I was still thousands under what a base SAS cost. If I ever want more capabilities, I will buy a take off SAS suspension and some wheels. I am in love with the LED lights, and the BB and Badlands trims are the only 2 where you can get a manual and the LED package, and I did not want to spring for the BL.
Was your build a my22 with a manual?

Sponsored

MrParticular

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
davidlauterbach.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7 Bronco, 1989 5.0 25th Anniversary Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We are all going to have different opinions, because we all have different needs. But much like the OP, I went up and down the trim packages and was all over the place. I think what finally helped me zero in on what I wanted as I go through my third, and hopefully final mid-life crisis was being realistic that as long as I could keep it in my targeted price range I'd be very happy.

That being said, in only 2 weeks and 400 miles of ownership I have no regrets on the choices I made on my Big Bend!

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He’s a rescue and seems to have some past traumas, so we’re working through some significant reactivity and prey drive issues. The bigger issue is that he loves to have blowout diarrhea in the house and on my couch…
Have a fecal culture done and change his food if nothing shows up. I am a dog person besides being a Bronco person.

eander

Big Bend
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have a fecal culture done and change his food if nothing shows up. I am a dog person besides being a Bronco person.
Also a dog person. We’ve been down this road already. It’s anxiety-triggered for Jerry.

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

5,000 miles on a Base Sasquatch 2.7 4-door soft top with modular bumper, switches, and rubber floor mats. Absolutely no regrets. It’s the best deal in my opinion. Had thought I would add leather after the fact, but I like the cloth seats. Have installed take-off rock rails, gas and transfer case skids, and hitch at a fraction of the cost.

Stewdee55

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
BB all the way , that said I opted for 2.3, 4.27 , AT , mid-package , sig lights, Aux. switches , roof rails, running boards, sandstone cloth, keyless entry & HPR color.
41,410 .00 plus tax , 1/21/21
I don't think I overpaid for anything more than what I wanted.

I don't care if other builds are better I like what I ordered. I'm comfortable with the price , others can do as they want,.
Love my BB sas with 2.7L, mid tech and tow pkg. Needed the xtra power to pull overlander trailer at max 3500.

Sponsored

Ben3

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered the Wildtrak with lux package and leather seats. Most options. List was $60050 very happy with it. Picked up 2 weeks ago. Out the door price was the sticker price nothing else added. Took 11 months to get it.
Ford Bronco Anyone in a Big Bend regret their choice? Any Base model owners wish they upgraded? E16D20B1-6F1E-42D7-8864-8E6617BE6249
P

the paws

Outer Banks
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Outer Banks because that’s the only way to get HD surround vision, although it’s not nearly as good as the GM SV. 2dr for cruising the old logging roads in the UP of Michigan, 2.7, switches, roof rack, high package, roast seats, etc. I’ve had many manuals and found myself shifting 1/3/5. So, a seven speed would have lead to 2/4/7. Although the granny would be fun, the one pedal, and Trail Control was too much to resist.

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Love my Big Bend Sas :) No regrets
Ford Bronco Anyone in a Big Bend regret their choice? Any Base model owners wish they upgraded? Front DB

WaitingForMyBroncoHTX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone have a BB with brown trim leather able to post pics of their interior?

I have a BB on order in Eruption green and prefer all black interior so I got cloth seats. Not too keen on brown in interior, but think it might look good with eruption green. I'd prefer leather and hate that they don't offer just black leather and trim interior.
Sponsored