Sponsored

Anyone in Canada been given any sort of info regarding their orders?

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone from Canada get the email, don’t think Canadians are getting them.

My dealership sent me an email with a screenshot of his computer showing that mine had a VIN# and was in the build week of June 7th. So I’m guessing how Canadians are all gonna find out is from talking to your dealer.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone from Canada get the email, don’t think Canadians are getting them.

My dealership sent me an email with a screenshot of his computer showing that mine had a VIN# and was in the build week of June 7th. So I’m guessing how Canadians are all gonna find out is from talking to your dealer.
So stupid that a simple notification email on this can go to the USA but not Canada. Aren't we in 2021?? I can imagine the time savings this would have from everyone calling their dealership looking for updates...

Surprised our orders didn't have to be faxed in or sent via telegram...

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In Feb. I’m late to the game so 99% will be 2022 unless there’s a screw up or miracle.
I'm in Feb too, however a couple different people I spoke to at my local dealership seemed pretty confident I'd see it in the Summer (albeit late Summer). Not sure how they figured that, but taking it with a grain of salt. They had about 60 reservations, which seems to be on the lower side.

Sponsored

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Feb too, however a couple different people I spoke to at my local dealership seemed pretty confident I'd see it in the Summer (albeit late Summer). Not sure how they figured that, but taking it with a grain of salt. They had about 60 reservations, which seems to be on the lower side.
Cool. What dealer are you with? I ended up putting in my order through Chilliwack Ford.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

swampgoat

Badlands
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco xlt 5 speed manual, 2020 f350 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My sales guy sent me a photo of my order sheet, priority 19 and it has my name on it. From ford I got a sorry for the delays email and they are giving us extra ford pass points. Thats all I've got so far
Sponsored