Sponsored

Anyone in Canada been given any sort of info regarding their orders?

Calfromcanada

Outer Banks
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jeep patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking to see if anyone in Canada has been given any sort of info regarding their orders? My rep that I dealt with "left" the dealership and they didn't have the thought to reach out to his customers or even bother to read his emails, after a few weeks of emailing and trying to get ahold of him to change my interior color I called the dealership asking what is going on and why is nobody responding to me. Took them 12 days to get back to me to tell me that I do in fact have a bronco on order.
Edit: Just received the email for my updated build sheet. Priority 19 what ever that means lol.
4 door outer banks, 2.7L, luxury package, area 51 non sasquatch.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not much info either. Most I got was a picture of my receipt texted to me 🤷‍♂️

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking to see if anyone in Canada has been given any sort of info regarding their orders? My local dealership basically employs high school drop outs and formerly fired McDonald's cashiers. My rep that I dealt with "left" (was fired) the dealership and they didn't have the brains to reach out to his customers or even bother to read his emails, after a few weeks of emailing and trying to get ahold of him to change my interior color I called the dealership asking what is going on and why is nobody responding to me. Took them 12 days to get back to me to tell me that I do in fact have a bronco on order. I cant even get them to provide me with a current build sheet after the changes had been made.
Thats sad. But rest assured you’re not alone. My dealer rep is a stone wall. (But now you have me wondering if he’s even still employed there :D )

Steveo21

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven’t heard much from the dealership unless I initiate conversation. I was also told last time I emailed that they were busy with other orders and they couldn’t possibly communicate in a timely manner to everyone.

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to hear, but be patient. Try calling your dealer and ask them to check their system

I received by build date (Jun 16) earlier this week and my VIN # today

OP
OP

Calfromcanada

Outer Banks
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jeep patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry to hear, but be patient. Try calling your dealer and ask them to check their system

I received by build date (Jun 16) earlier this week and my VIN # today
just wondering when you placed your order with the dealer?

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking to see if anyone in Canada has been given any sort of info regarding their orders? My local dealership basically employs high school drop outs and formerly fired McDonald's cashiers. My rep that I dealt with "left" (was fired) the dealership and they didn't have the brains to reach out to his customers or even bother to read his emails, after a few weeks of emailing and trying to get ahold of him to change my interior color I called the dealership asking what is going on and why is nobody responding to me. Took them 12 days to get back to me to tell me that I do in fact have a bronco on order. I cant even get them to provide me with a current build sheet after the changes had been made.
Don’t feel bad you’re not alone it’s like most dealers in the lower 48

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I told my dealer rep that other were getting VIN's and build dates.

He send me a VIN and a June 7th build date. (I have a 14/7 res)
I tried the VIN tracker nothing comes up.

blacksquatched

Black Diamond
First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have also received minimal info so far from the dealer

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I told my dealer rep that other were getting VIN's and build dates.

He send me a VIN and a June 7th build date. (I have a 14/7 res)
I tried the VIN tracker nothing comes up.
What VIN tracker?

OP
OP

Calfromcanada

Outer Banks
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 jeep patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have also received minimal info so far from the dealer
damn eh its kinda sad how little they can tell us. If the kelowna dealer wont give you much info no wonder Penticton wont tell me anything. My "new" rep cant even send out a formal email, his replies look like a teenager writes them.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find I get info if I reach out to the dealership, but they aren't super proactive on sending me anything. I do think they're left in the dark on a lot of info, but that's just my guess.

I plan on following up with my dealer once per month. Try to keep out of their hair, but also ensure I don't miss any important info. I think that's fair, and hopefully they are proactive and send me important info before I connect with them.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guy has been pretty good so far. Also pretty good at putting up with my shit. Lol. In saying that, he surprised me with a screen shot of his screen yesterday showing my build week and my vin. So I'm happy now. I don't need any more updates unless it gets major delayed. Haha.

As for the vin tracker it won't work for a week or so. Till then window stickers get made.
Sponsored