Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any Canadians get some good news on their orders today?

Any dealership people on here seeing anything in your fancy systems?
Sponsored

Larrybwcg

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a VIN from my dealer but no email from Ford. VIN received Monday

RandyB

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 533i GT
Your Bronco Model
Base

I have a VIN as of a few minutes ago. Mentioned June 7 build date....anyone know how much after build to land in Canada?

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have a VIN and build date of June 14th from the dealer but again, nothing from Ford Canada.

As for delivery, dealership said about a month after build but may be a little longer due to COVID.

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got my VIN and week of June 28 build. Info came from dealer, I don’t think we get any emails from Ford directly up here.

I have a VIN as of a few minutes ago. Mentioned June 7 build date....anyone know how much after build to land in Canada?
I’ve been told typically 3 weeks after build until arrival at dealer

Sponsored

RandyB

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 533i GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got my VIN and week of June 28 build. Info came from dealer, I don’t think we get any emails from Ford directly up here.

I’ve been told typically 3 weeks after build until arrival at dealer
Awesome....taking 2 weeks off in early August...will be fun to have it for vacation :)

Geo_86

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Hi
I did my reservation august 25 last year and i put my order through dealer january 22, 2021.
I Did not hear anything yet. :(

TSSPat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my VIN and my dealer only told me, June Build, July delivery.

With that being said I'm on the border basically of Ontario and Michigan so I don't think it'll take long on the truck to get to my dealership.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now don't complain, Canada seemed to be a little over represented in last week's schedule! jk

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't receive any news on my build today, however I did reach out to my local dealership (the guy in charge of actually placing the orders with Ford Canada) to ask some questions. Although I don't think they'd have any reason to make this up, it was interesting to hear some of the numbers...

He mentioned that the reservation allocation was 200,000 units for Canada. That sounds kind of high...

He also mentioned another week that they received 60 reservations for the Bronco (seems low?). Today he mentioned that they have a fair chunk of Broncos scheduled now, mostly ones with 2.3L engines and manual/automatic transmissions in lower trim levels. When I inquired further on "what does a fair chunk mean" he stated "10-15 orders" and that all those orders were reservations. I suppose it makes sense they'd be scheduling lower trim units, due to some of the later 2021 constraint items in play.

If that's accurate, then I am optimistic still on getting a MY21...

And we wait another week...

Sponsored

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No email, just a June 15 build date.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I mentioned on a previous thread, I received my Vin and build date last week. No emails, dealer just called me

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I been hearing about 3-5 weeks. I was hoping for September but I'll take July no problem lol
I didn't receive any news on my build today, however I did reach out to my local dealership (the guy in charge of actually placing the orders with Ford Canada) to ask some questions. Although I don't think they'd have any reason to make this up, it was interesting to hear some of the numbers...

He mentioned that the reservation allocation was 200,000 units for Canada. That sounds kind of high...

He also mentioned another week that they received 60 reservations for the Bronco (seems low?). Today he mentioned that they have a fair chunk of Broncos scheduled now, mostly ones with 2.3L engines and manual/automatic transmissions in lower trim levels. When I inquired further on "what does a fair chunk mean" he stated "10-15 orders" and that all those orders were reservations. I suppose it makes sense they'd be scheduling lower trim units, due to some of the later 2021 constraint items in play.

If that's accurate, then I am optimistic still on getting a MY21...

And we wait another week...
A lot of this is contradictory to what I've been hearing. So far my guy has been bang on.

He said Canada had 25000 actual orders of the 125000 total north America.

From what we seen and I've seen on here, the early builds have been more 2.7 and higher packages and auto trans. (Badlands and high/lux) packages.

Ford seems to be making what they can and using up the higher trim commodity restraints first, fitting in other orders as they start running out of parts.

This is just what I've been told and seen based off being on this damn forum to much and reading pretty much every thread. Lol 🙃

RandyB

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 533i GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I been hearing about 3-5 weeks. I was hoping for September but I'll take July no problem lol

A lot of this is contradictory to what I've been hearing. So far my guy has been bang on.

He said Canada had 25000 actual orders of the 125000 total north America.

From what we seen and I've seen on here, the early builds have been more 2.7 and higher packages and auto trans. (Badlands and high/lux) packages.

Ford seems to be making what they can and using up the higher trim commodity restraints first, fitting in other orders as they start running out of parts.

This is just what I've been told and seen based off being on this damn forum to much and reading pretty much every thread. Lol 🙃
Mine is lower trim (Big Bend) 2.7 tow pkg.

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Today’s email threads appear to be mostly early timestamps, it doesn’t look like commodity’s are a huge factor yet, there all trims 2 & 4 doors, plenty of 2.7s all ranges of packages mid-lux
Sponsored