Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer called today. My build scheduled for 3rd week of June. Reservation: 18-Jul. Order: 25-Jan.
OBX | CO | 2 Dr | 2.7L | Lux | MIC Top
Odd - I didn't think anyone got an email/call from Ford today. Maybe Canadian orders did though!

Congratulations!
Sponsored

KJ in YYC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks. No email yet. Just a phone call from the dealer letting me know that I'm in the build queue.

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks. No email yet. Just a phone call from the dealer letting me know that I'm in the build queue.
Yah you likely won’t see an email, once you get your VIN enter it (along with your order number) into the VIN tracker here and it should populate your build. Mine was correct down to the engine block heater!

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yah you likely won’t see an email, once you get your VIN enter it (along with your order number) into the VIN tracker here and it should populate your build. Mine was correct down to the engine block heater!
Tracker didn't show the rear locker on my Bigbend.
Dealer assured me its there, lol

Does it show in your Black diamond?

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tracker didn't show the rear locker on my Bigbend.
Dealer assured me its there, lol

Does it show in your Black diamond?
Mine doesn’t show the rear gear/locker information but I think this is “assumed” as the BD comes standard with 4.47 rear locking diff and would only change if I order Sasquach Pkg. With the Big Bend having no lockers as the standard option your dealer would have had to manually select and input it.

Did you get a copy of the build sheet after the order was submitted by your dealership? This is the best source for exactly what was ordered by the dealership. Worst case scenario, should you get a BB with an open rear end it’ll be your “proof” to justify the dealership installing a new rear end on their dime provided that was on the build?

I printed the official Ford order guide PDF & after all of my online build & price decisions were final, I went to the dealer and built my BD. I had every order code so when my salesman had the initial build & price print out of all my choices we could go down line by line & confirm the code (and price). For a Big Bend order he would have had to input E5A or E5B (depending on 2 or 4 door) into the system to get your rear lockers.

I’m sure if you asked they put it on and they are probably looking at that original build sheet, which again if you don’t have a copy I would ask for one!
Good luck!

Sponsored

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine doesn’t show the rear gear/locker information but I think this is “assumed” as the BD comes standard with 4.47 rear locking diff and would only change if I order Sasquach Pkg. With the Big Bend having no lockers as the standard option your dealer would have had to manually select and input it.

Did you get a copy of the build sheet after the order was submitted by your dealership? This is the best source for exactly what was ordered by the dealership. Worst case scenario, should you get a BB with an open rear end it’ll be your “proof” to justify the dealership installing a new rear end on their dime provided that was on the build?

I printed the official Ford order guide PDF & after all of my online build & price decisions were final, I went to the dealer and built my BD. I had every order code so when my salesman had the initial build & price print out of all my choices we could go down line by line & confirm the code (and price). For a Big Bend order he would have had to input E5A or E5B (depending on 2 or 4 door) into the system to get your rear lockers.

I’m sure if you asked they put it on and they are probably looking at that original build sheet, which again if you don’t have a copy I would ask for one!
Good luck!
Yea my signed bill includes the locker.

I was just wondering how accurate the tracker was.
It seems some people cant see their sasquatch packages as well.

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yea my signed bill includes the locker.

I was just wondering how accurate the tracker was.
It seems some people cant see their sasquatch packages as well.
Hopefully there is a comprehensive build tracker from Ford in May where you can see your build information and status?

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got my email and VIN seven minutes ago! September Reservation, Jan 20 conversion to order, Build Scheduled week of June 28th.

Two Door Big Bend, 2.3L with the 7 speed transmission! Only option: Aux switches - I already have aftermarket accessories on order!
Sponsored