Sponsored

Anyone in Maine get one yet? How was your dealer experience?

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am in the Portland area and have seen a couple around that aren't dealer mules. There are actually two parked daily in my kids school teacher lot. A white badlands MIC that still has temp plates on it and a soft top big bend that I've seen there for weeks. I ordered one back in October as well at casco bay and am waiting on a build date still. I do have a purchase agreement at MSRP signed by them so hopefully all goes well. I've bought a few cars there over the years and everything has always been good, but these are weird times.
Sponsored

alexryer

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond 4-Dr Soft Manual
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi New England future and current Bronco owners,

Has anyone on the forum gotten theirs in Maine yet? I've seen one or two around town. Just wondering how the dealer experience went. Still no build date for me but just wondering if people are honoring MSRP or not.
I got mine on Christmas Eve from Rockland Ford in Thomaston, Maine. My overall experience was great and they did honor MSRP. That is not to say, however, that it was stress-free. A year prior, they told me that I didn't even need to put down a deposit for my Black Diamond 4-door at MSRP. Fast forward a year, and I realized that I had no paperwork backing up my handshake deal. Once I got a build date, I started to get nervous that they would try to add a $20k dealer markup or sell it outright to someone else. It was a nerve racking process, but they took good care of me in the end.

Anyway, I have only positive things to say about the service from Rockland Ford. They delivered my Bronco in perfect shape (without drilling into the grill to mount the front license plate), plus a 2" leveling kit, swap out of bigger tires, and installation of cargo enclosure - all for a reasonable price.

Lauraleighx3

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered through my local dealer Key Ford in York Maine. I have a Blend date of 2/3. Still in production. My dealer was fairly helpful, just have a handshake deal but they have had good reviews so hoping that I won't get marked up. 🤞

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After an 18 month wait finally took delivery a couple weeks ago. Darling's Ford in Bangor. MSRP honored and overall great experience...except for the wait!

broncodog

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am one happy girl!! It arrived 3/3/22!!

Darlings Brunswick Ford was amazing!! John Lambert did everything right! Sold at MSRP!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

20220304_175537.jpg

Sponsored

Dtom417

Base
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g25x
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a 2 door Cyber Orange Base Sasquatch in January and I have a build date of 4/18 . I ordered from Matt at Rowe Ford in Westbrook and he's been great . They too are honoring msrp.

OP
OP
Maine Explorer

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered a 2 door Cyber Orange Base Sasquatch in January and I have a build date of 4/18 . I ordered from Matt at Rowe Ford in Westbrook and he's been great . They too are honoring msrp.
They let you keep working with Matt? They told me he moved to finance and transferred me to somebody else. Matt's great.

Base Sasquatch 2 door... That's my exact build. It's encouraging that they're building yours, means not all those parts are on backorder and maybe I will have one soon too.

Hope they deliver it to you soon, looking forward to hopefully seeing it out on the road sometime

Dtom417

Base
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g25x
Your Bronco Model
Base
They let you keep working with Matt? They told me he moved to finance and transferred me to somebody else. Matt's great.

Base Sasquatch 2 door... That's my exact build. It's encouraging that they're building yours, means not all those parts are on backorder and maybe I will have one soon too.

Hope they deliver it to you soon, looking forward to hopefully seeing it out on the road sometime
Maybe they have two Matt's working there or it's possible he switched jobs after I ordered . I have talked to him about the Bronco a few times though since then .What color did you end up getting ? I will hopefully see you on the road this Summer .

OP
OP
Maine Explorer

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe they have two Matt's working there or it's possible he switched jobs after I ordered . I have talked to him about the Bronco a few times though since then .What color did you end up getting ? I will hopefully see you on the road this Summer .
I went with black because I thought it would work with the dark base grill. Summer might be optimistic but hopefully at least by fall haha. I don't have a vin yet.

They made yours though so there's hope!

Dtom417

Base
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g25x
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice. I've seen a Black Wildtrack the past 2 weekends in the Old Port so it seems like people are finally getting them .

Sponsored

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone in Maine that recently got your Bronco, did the window sticker reflect your original MSRP or the latest MSRP?

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Original MSRP on my 2021 day two reservation

broncodog

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone in Maine that recently got your Bronco, did the window sticker reflect your original MSRP or the latest MSRP?
Original. I got it last week 3/3.

HdubyaF

Outer Banks
First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150, 2013 Mustang GT & 1984 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been working with Casco Bay Ford in Yarmouth and has been a great experience so far. Reserved in December 2020 and expecting delivery next week. I had asked back in the fall and they assured MSRP. Even said if Ford was accepting X-plan they would too but we all know that didn't happen.
Sponsored