Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Howdy! I’ve been a long time member of this group and love connecting with guys and gals on here about all things Bronco.

I’ve been wondering how many of you guys are involved in or have a career in, real estate.

I’m part of a startup called, Doorward. We’ve created the first social network designed for real estate and will soon be adding in tools for the DIY rental part of the community!

Check it out here 👇

Doorward

We’re very much still needing to raise money to keep going and trying to build a user base. With that said, I would appreciate any of you willing to check it out or at the very least have a conversation with me about it.

We’re trying to build a platform that adds automation to what can be a very manual and cumbersome process. Ultimately this will allow the mom and pop operations to compete with large institutions, and hopefully all of what we’re doing will help preserve The American Dream for folks looking to achieve personal freedom through real estate.
Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice concept! If you ever need product design or dev hit me up!

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice concept! If you ever need product design or dev hit me up!
Thank you! We’re in the process of moving out development in-house actually so I appreciate that offer!

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been summoned! lol shoot me a message if you like. I’m always happy to chat about the world of real estate

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In rental real estate for over 20 years. We ate transitioning from typical model of duplex, triplex and SFH to properties with 30 and up doors. Syndication and OPM (other people's money) is our new strategy. But with currently over 2000 doors (and 10-12 standalone entities)we rely on software that is full CRM with lease moveons and outs and the tenant portals let them see their entire ledger. And the program we use charges the tenants for processing fees so we get 100% of rent.

But for smaller mom and pop operations still using a spreadsheet or paper tablet or for the connecting with others (and we are always looking for bona-fide investors in our deals) your app has some merit.

OP
OP
BronchoPeat

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In rental real estate for over 20 years. We ate transitioning from typical model of duplex, triplex and SFH to properties with 30 and up doors. Syndication and OPM (other people's money) is our new strategy. But with currently over 2000 doors (and 10-12 standalone entities)we rely on software that is full CRM with lease moveons and outs and the tenant portals let them see their entire ledger. And the program we use charges the tenants for processing fees so we get 100% of rent.

But for smaller mom and pop operations still using a spreadsheet or paper tablet or for the connecting with others (and we are always looking for bona-fide investors in our deals) your app has some merit.
Wow, that’s incredible! 2,000 doors makes my head spin but good for you! With the transition to syndication and OPM, what’s your end goal? Are you still targeting properties with 30+ doors? Looking to go bigger?

I appreciate your comment about Doorward having some merit. We’re going to be adding in the CRM pieces in stakeholder groups soon. So that it’s a true market-network. We’re starting with Landlords, tenants, and contractors first. Then adding in tools for other roles like attorneys, CPAs, brokers, agents, etc.

Our main goal is the give those who are just starting or thinking about starting in real estate (the DIYers, small businesses) a comprehensive platform that will allow them to network, scale, and automate so they’re not feeling like they have to do everything by themselves.

alicestevens

Raptor
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not yet , but thinking about it. Appreciate some advices.
Is it a good idea to register the real estate agency here? Who had a similar experience?
How long did it take you to get enough returning customers and don't worry about promotion?

Last edited:

Woivod

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm new here and excited to be connecting with all of you awesome Bronco enthusiasts. They've created a project management system designed specifically for the real estate industry, and they're doing some pretty cool stuff. Their platform is all about making the rental process more efficient, and helping smaller operations compete with the big guys. I think it's a really innovative solution to a common problem, and I'm curious to hear your thoughts. As they're still in the early stages, they could really use our support to help spread the word and build their user base.

Last edited:

Darkwood

Raptor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's fantastic to see your engagement within the Bronco community and your dedication to revolutionizing the real estate landscape with Doorward. Creating a social network tailored for real estate, along with tools for the DIY rental segment, is a promising venture.

Your aspiration to streamline the often complex and manual processes in real estate is both commendable and forward-thinking.

I'm intrigued by Doorward's potential impact and would be glad to explore it further or discuss any insights related to overseas properties for sale. Keep up the great work, and I wish you all the success in achieving your vision for Doorward and the real estate community!
Sponsored

Last edited: