Sponsored

Anyone install IAG 4 piece interior lights?

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If it looks the same, it probably is the same. A lot of these guys like IAG, Mabett, and others on Amazon have the same source.

Mabett light is super bright. I love it. Now that I have both, it’s kind of overkill.
There is also a BEEGROW brand on Amazon that sells the exact same stuff cheaper
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BWN3QHTK

And a lot of the simpler cosmetic stuff that IAG sells is available on Amazon from other chinese suppliers - Beegrow, Maxzibna, Cartaoo, etc. Frankly, Amazon has started looking a lot like AliExpress.
Sponsored

Topher

Outer Banks
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 door Outer Banks, Cactus Grey, MIC, LUX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

And a lot of the simpler cosmetic stuff that IAG sells is available on Amazon from other chinese suppliers - Beegrow, Maxzibna, Cartaoo, etc. Frankly, Amazon has started looking a lot like AliExpress.
BEEGROW??? Thanks for the heads up. BTW I'm going to sidetrack the topic just for a second. I just saw an interesting YouTube that explains why there are so many goofy brand names on Amazon. Enjoy.

Topher

Outer Banks
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 door Outer Banks, Cactus Grey, MIC, LUX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BEEGROW??? Thanks for the heads up. BTW I'm going to sidetrack the topic just for a second. I just saw an interesting YouTube that explains why there are so many goofy brand names on Amazon. Enjoy.
OK it looks like it won't post. In YouTube just search "How Amazon broke the US patent office."

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have them, and while I had a small issue finding the right wire to have them come on when the doors open, they were really not hard to install and IAG was very helpful getting me to the right place to find the correct wire. Installing the lights was very straightforward.
Ford Bronco Anyone install IAG 4 piece interior lights? B53CD041-E08F-421A-99A5-61E1965E0FC8

I am very happy I did this.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Just installed the Beegrow one from Amazon. It may be cheaper because it lacks a touch switch... Or is a factory second where the touch switch does not work. In any case I find the touch switch pointless and would rather save $30. Don't feel like pulling it out to return.

On a related note - why are the IAG lights not a safety hazard? The location of the lights in front of the side airbags makes me think that if the airbag deploys these things turn into projectiles aimed at an occupant's head.

Sponsored

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just installed the Beegrow one from Amazon. It may be cheaper because it lacks a touch switch... Or is a factory second where the touch switch does not work. In any case I find the touch switch pointless and would rather save $30. Don't feel like pulling it out to return.

On a related note - why are the IAG lights not a safety hazard? The location of the lights in front of the side airbags makes me think that if the airbag deploys these things turn into projectiles aimed at an occupant's head.
The side curtain airbags fire straight down and break through the plastic roll bar cover at the bottom. Even the cover itself stays in place during deployment bolted to the same spot we use so the lights aren't going anywhere.

IAG Support

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

There is certainly no shortage of options in this rapidly growing 6G market, but what I believe sets us apart is that we offer US-based customer service with a mission to provide unparalleled pre and post-purchase product support. Even imported products like our I-Line parts are handled differently from our competition. We install and test products while providing critical feedback to manufacturers (which other sellers benefit from), provide better and more detailed instructions, and employ a team of folks around the US (we have staff in Maryland, Arizona, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Tennessee to name a few) who are available to answer technical questions and stand behind what we are offering.

On site at our main facility in Maryland, we employ dozens of folks who are committed to manufacturing as much within the US as possible, but in today's day and age, inevitably there is no way to keep up with the market without being open to SOME overseas sourcing... Unfortunately the simplicity of just picking stuff up from Ali or overseas in general has become much easier for folks who are only in it to make an easy buck reselling (often without ever even touching a product) on Amazon. We are deeply committed to this market in a way that your average overseas Amazon seller is not. While some items can be picked up slightly cheaper from our competitors, we aspire to provide a level of support and commitment that justifies choosing IAG as your parts supplier. We are also actively participating in the community and attending local, regional and national meets to immerse ourselves into these vehicles.

We truly appreciate the support of everyone who has worked with us. Forums are always on the move and we try to keep up, but please don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] or call 410-840-3555 and we will work our asses off to show you why it's worth buying from us instead. :)

*Almost forgot, we provide a 3-year limited warranty as well which is certainly worth mentioning!

Last edited:

Chicoricopico

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm actually going to second what @IAG Support said. Having installed the IAG lights, they are OEM quality. They are designed great, they look great, and they do exactly what they say they're going to do. I for one appreciate quality design and build. I'm a BIG believer (95% of the time) in "you get what you pay for".

Re: Install. With kids and car seats in the back, one of my biggest complaints was the lack of light in the cabin. This product delivers big time. In most cases I’d rather pay someone to do these things but am handy enough to handle a DIY project when it calls for it.

A couple of notes/comments. Really great installation instructions with a few exceptions: - as mentioned by others, accessing the grey/purple wire in the harness is WORK! First, there is a grey/brown wire that looks very much like the one you’re looking for if you don’t have enough light or good eyes. I don’t feel like this is emphasized enough. Now you know. Second, it’s a REALLY tight fit. Like getting your hands in there is a challenge. Third, getting the T-Tap around the grey/purple wire with minimal slack is a challenge. Don’t make the mistake I did and turn the T-Tap upside down and let the little metal piece fall out underneath the dashboard. You will never find it. ️ It took a couple days before I could get a duplicate and complete the install. Sucked. Really. This was no fault of IAG, just want you to be aware if you’re smart with to read the comments before you begin the install.

Bottom line is you won’t regret the purchase or deciding to install yourself, it really is an amazing addition to the Bronco interior

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I think I got the same set and mine has the touch switch. Not that I ever would need it though as I just use it when the door opens. I did see also that there is this option that looks like it may be a good alternative....

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C1RMNCN...T2BHNAKFX&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Lonecamper

Wildtrak
First Name
Fremi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone tried to install the IAG dome lights wiring them to the map lights or the rear dome light, so they can be turned on with the map light switch and when the doors are open? And not have to wire them to the wiring harness by the fuse box?

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone tried to install the IAG dome lights wiring them to the map lights or the rear dome light, so they can be turned on with the map light switch and when the doors are open? And not have to wire them to the wiring harness by the fuse box?
There’s a thread on it…I just searched for a bit and can’t find it. I know I’m following it - but…I’ll post if I dig it up.

Lonecamper

Wildtrak
First Name
Fremi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is certainly no shortage of options in this rapidly growing 6G market, but what I believe sets us apart is that we offer US-based customer service with a mission to provide unparalleled pre and post-purchase product support. Even imported products like our I-Line parts are handled differently from our competition. We install and test products while providing critical feedback to manufacturers (which other sellers benefit from), provide better and more detailed instructions, and employ a team of folks around the US (we have staff in Maryland, Arizona, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Tennessee to name a few) who are available to answer technical questions and stand behind what we are offering.

On site at our main facility in Maryland, we employ dozens of folks who are committed to manufacturing as much within the US as possible, but in today's day and age, inevitably there is no way to keep up with the market without being open to SOME overseas sourcing... Unfortunately the simplicity of just picking stuff up from Ali or overseas in general has become much easier for folks who are only in it to make an easy buck reselling (often without ever even touching a product) on Amazon. We are deeply committed to this market in a way that your average overseas Amazon seller is not. While some items can be picked up slightly cheaper from our competitors, we aspire to provide a level of support and commitment that justifies choosing IAG as your parts supplier. We are also actively participating in the community and attending local, regional and national meets to immerse ourselves into these vehicles.

We truly appreciate the support of everyone who has worked with us. Forums are always on the move and we try to keep up, but please don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] or call 410-840-3555 and we will work our asses off to show you why it's worth buying from us instead. :)

*Almost forgot, we provide a 3-year limited warranty as well which is certainly worth mentioning!
I bought these IAG interior lights but have not installed them yet. It would be perfect if I could wire them to be controlled by the map light switch instead of opening the door or taking up an aux switch for them. My question is if I wire per the instructions will they be disabled when I disable the interior lights with the map light switch? The reason why I need them to be disabled is because when I'm camping I disable the lights so I can keep the doors open mainly the tailgate, and have access to my camping gear in the bronco without putting unnecessary drain on the battery.
Sponsored