Sponsored

Anyone install IAG 4 piece interior lights?

Buddahjoe

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone installed the IAG Interior light kit in their ride yet. It looks like it would help the lighting issue but installation looks like a pain in the butt! Curious if anyone has it yet.
Sponsored

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone installed the IAG Interior light kit in their ride yet. It looks like it would help the lighting issue but installation looks like a pain in the butt! Curious if anyone has it yet.
Yes and well worth it. The only real pain point, literally, is splicing into the factory harness. Other than that it’s pretty straightforward. Took me about an hour

Homebowlking

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree well worth it, very easy install for everything but finding the correct wire on the factory harness. I absolutely love these lights and would recommend also using the aux switch as a second way to turn them on.

OP
OP
Buddahjoe

Buddahjoe

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes and well worth it. The only real pain point, literally, is splicing into the factory harness. Other than that it’s pretty straightforward. Took me about an hour
Thats not as bad as I would expect. You do think its worth it though? I just might have to do it!

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the Mabett dome light and the IAG lights. Huge difference. But IAG did take a lot more time than I thought It would take Dome lights take 5 minutes if you Want to start there.

Sponsored

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have them though not tied into the wire harness I have them on My SP9100 Soft top made it super easy to install as I did it my own way. Drivers side trim was out already for something else as well.

But well worth it in my opinion.

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wondering if anyone ran into the issue I had on my install. The lights come on but are very, very dim and don’t give off any extra light. I’ve tried everything I can think of. Grounded in different positions, retapped the wire several times. Etc. IAG was very helpful in trying to troubleshoot but I’m at a dead end now.

OP
OP
Buddahjoe

Buddahjoe

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the Mabett dome light and the IAG lights. Huge difference. But IAG did take a lot more time than I thought It would take Dome lights take 5 minutes if you Want to start there.
Thank you. I will look into that. I watched a video on the install if the IAG and it looked like quite a bitnof work.

Vanimalious

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to hijack the thread, but does it seem like the light cover will come off easily? I would like to replace the LEDs with red to attract less bugs while doorless and camping. I spoke briefly with IAG and they said there's just not a market for it.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The IAG install is not as bad as the video looks. The video is also very accurate so it’s not hard to just go step-by-step. I’ve had them for a few months and can’t imagine the truck without them now.

Sponsored

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to hijack the thread, but does it seem like the light cover will come off easily? I would like to replace the LEDs with red to attract less bugs while doorless and camping. I spoke briefly with IAG and they said there's just not a market for it.
No. They’re mostly a sealed unit. I would expect adding filter, paint or vinyl to the lens would be easier.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The install is simple.

Vanimalious

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. They’re mostly a sealed unit. I would expect adding filter, paint or vinyl to the lens would be easier.
See, this is why I come here. Here I am, vastly overthinking bronco things, and bam. A quick and easy solution.

Shoresy

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land cruiser, focus st
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wondering if anyone ran into the issue I had on my install. The lights come on but are very, very dim and don’t give off any extra light. I’ve tried everything I can think of. Grounded in different positions, retapped the wire several times. Etc. IAG was very helpful in trying to troubleshoot but I’m at a dead end now.
Are you tapped into wire harness? Or aux switch? Or both? Wondering if you have a bad +dc connection. I’d run a jumper from battery to the light harness.

Mt Climber

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gonna tackle this install this weekend but hooking to a aux switch instead
Sponsored