Sponsored

Anyone install the wide Ford Black Textured Fender Flares ?

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm seriously thinking about these flares. I have always liked the riveted look, and to my eye they look a lot better than the flat SAS flares. Anyone have these, and what do they look like on a SAS-equipped Bronco? On a 2-door? Is the width similar to the stock SAS flares, or are they a little wider? I'm wondering if I'd need wheel spacers, or if the stock SAS wheels would be a flush fit. I have no desire for "poke" because I want the flares to actually do their job.

Ford Black Textured Fender Flares

Ford Bronco Anyone install the wide Ford Black Textured Fender Flares ? 1663790389435
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm seriously thinking about these flares. I have always liked the riveted look, and to my eye they look a lot better than the flat SAS flares. Anyone have these, and what do they look like on a SAS-equipped Bronco? On a 2-door? Is the width similar to the stock SAS flares, or are they a little wider? I'm wondering if I'd need wheel spacers, or if the stock SAS wheels would be a flush fit. I have no desire for "poke" because I want the flares to actually do their job.

Ford Black Textured Fender Flares

Ford Bronco Anyone install the wide Ford Black Textured Fender Flares ? 1663790389435
I'd check for pics around the net. I do like those though.

OP
OP
8cam

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd check for pics around the net. I do like those though.
Yep I've been looking around and pics of these are sparse. I found a couple of the 2-door, but it's not a badlands and the fenders look too large with the standard wheels and tires. This one from Ford isn't bad and it looks like a SAS Bronco, but they still look like they might require spacers.

Ford Bronco Anyone install the wide Ford Black Textured Fender Flares ? 1663791059661
Sponsored