Sponsored

Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer?

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welp turns out First Ford converted my reservation to an order without even talking to us...
Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welp turns out First Ford converted my reservation to an order without even talking to us...
Hope you're following the other thread and in touch with papa ford. Mike levine wants these examples, shared an email address. Few other people to contact listed too. Might be worth sending to Farley's publicly listed email too. Give em hell!

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hope you're following the other thread and in touch with papa ford. Mike levine wants these examples, shared an email address. Few other people to contact listed too. Might be worth sending to Farley's publicly listed email too. Give em hell!

I'll check it out right now. Thanks!

Mmunoz7470

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone dealt with or ordered yet from Watertown Ford?

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called empire yesterday and they told me I couldn’t switch to them. I tried explaining they were wrong but they weren’t having it. Jack madden was helpful but they’re pricing at msrp. I had one dealer tell me that no local dealer was going to tell me how they were pricing the bronco, sounds like a Cabal. Well the search is still on in NE. Anyone have a reservation at Baystate in Easton?

Sponsored

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called empire yesterday and they told me I couldn’t switch to them. I tried explaining they were wrong but they weren’t having it. Jack madden was helpful but they’re pricing at msrp. I had one dealer tell me that no local dealer was going to tell me how they were pricing the bronco, sounds like a Cabal. Well the search is still on in NE. Anyone have a reservation at Baystate in Easton?

That's a shame.. Who did you speak to at empire?? My point of contact for the deal was Tyler Torres

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's a shame.. Who did you speak to at empire?? My point of contact for the deal was Tyler Torres
I didn’t catch her name but she called me back and said the sales manager was the one who told her I can’t switch.
do you have contact info for Tyler?
I confirmed I can still switch maybe they were miss informed.
seems like there are a lot of people in NE and MA who are unhappy with there dealer.

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didn’t catch her name but she called me back and said the sales manager was the one who told her I can’t switch.
do you have contact info for Tyler?
I confirmed I can still switch maybe they were miss informed.
seems like there are a lot of people in NE and MA who are unhappy with there dealer.
Tylers contact is
[email protected] 888-722-6063 Ext. 6126

Ford marketing just called me to make sure i was still happy with my current dealer and let me know if i wanted to switch I could. Which is some good news i guess

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To my understanding, and please correct me if I’m wrong, we have until Oct. 31st to change our dealer through the Ford customer service number without cancelling our reservation. That would give us time to put together how many of us would be willing to sign on to a particular dealer if they guarantee us a decent deal. I haven’t dealt with dealer on new cars very much so I don’t know all the ins and outs of hiding fees and charges. Is anyone willing to start putting together a list? If you had a list of questions, I‘d be willing to contact the sales manager at certain dealerships for info on their charges.
My reservation Is currently with Bonnell Ford in Winchester.

NH Cheef added a spreadsheet for buyers in NE to see if we can negotiate something with a dealer in this part of the country. Scroll down to his post for the link please.

This was from Bonnell in Stoneham, MA
CF3FDD90-CB60-423B-B574-AE1A2A8B3BFE.jpeg
If anyone is thinking about switching or still looking for a deal below MSRP check out this dealer in P.A (Philly) definitely drivable about 6 hours from Maine I've made the trip many times. He seems like a upfront no pressure kind of dealer. They have been great to work with so far, well see. But the deal was to good to pass up. I posted this info on another thread just to make sure everyone got this info.
Check out his 6g forum https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/3-under-invoice-chapman-ford-of-horsham.11412/
Ford Bronco Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer? 1611949264180

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stephan, to be honest, this is an interesting option. hmmm. thanks for posting.

If anyone is thinking about switching or still looking for a deal below MSRP check out this dealer in P.A (Philly) definitely drivable about 6 hours from Maine I've made the trip many times. He seems like a upfront no pressure kind of dealer. They have been great to work with so far, well see. But the deal was to good to pass up. I posted this info on another thread just to make sure everyone got this info.
Check out his 6g forum https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/3-under-invoice-chapman-ford-of-horsham.11412/
1611949264180.png

Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer? 1611949264180
I'm very close to going that way too

SK29

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm very close to going that way too
Yep ... just emailed that dealer to see what they have to say ... I am currently at Salem Ford in Salem NH .... they are $500 below MSRP and another $250 if you serviced a car with them in the past .... and other military discounts if applicable. The sales guy has been nice and informative via email but its all about the money for me if I am going to be north of $50K....

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep ... just emailed that dealer to see what they have to say ... I am currently at Salem Ford in Salem NH .... they are $500 below MSRP and another $250 if you serviced a car with them in the past .... and other military discounts if applicable. The sales guy has been nice and informative via email but its all about the money for me if I am going to be north of $50K....
Mine is here too. Nothing about 500 below MSRP. Who were you working with?

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs