Sponsored

Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y'all thinking about buying from dealerships over 500 miles check the manual before you go there may be special recommendations in there for break in. If there isn't I'd recommend not maintaining consistent speeds, no cruise control, and keep the revs low. You may even think about an oil change when you get it home.
Break in recommendations is for the first 1,000 miles no towing, no sustained RPMs or constants speeds for long periods, no lugging the engine.

Drive back from Stephen’s is about 800 miles backroads.

Im with you. I wouldn’t purchase from an out of state and then immediately take the highway home.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y'all thinking about buying from dealerships over 500 miles check the manual before you go there may be special recommendations in there for break in. If there isn't I'd recommend not maintaining consistent speeds, no cruise control, and keep the revs low. You may even think about an oil change when you get it home.
Per Ford

BREAKING-IN

You need to break in new tires for approximately 300 mi (480 km). During this time, your vehicle may exhibit some unusual driving characteristics.
Avoid driving too fast during the first 1000 mi (1,600 km). Vary your speed frequently and change up through the gears early. Do not labor the engine.
Do not tow during the first 1000 mi (1,600 km).

Derek47

Wildtrak
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would be interested, currently with Tasca in RI

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Per Ford

BREAKING-IN

You need to break in new tires for approximately 300 mi (480 km). During this time, your vehicle may exhibit some unusual driving characteristics.
Avoid driving too fast during the first 1000 mi (1,600 km). Vary your speed frequently and change up through the gears early. Do not labor the engine.
What’s “too fast”? I know my Mini’s break in was to not go over 100mph lol

Chief Keith

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Per Ford

BREAKING-IN

There is no sales tax in New Hampshire, how does that work if I bought from Granger Ford In IA?

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is no sales tax in New Hampshire, how does that work if I bought from Granger Ford In IA?
Additionally WV (where Stephens is) doesn’t charge sales tax on out-of-state purchasers.

(MA will charge you state sales tax at time of title and reg)

jjmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for your efforts here. I’m local to Acton Ford and on Bronco reserve with them already as well. I’ve bought once before from them with excellent experience, process and service. Looking forward to see what develops on aggregation pricing. It would take a significant price differential for me to move as a result. Chris has been great on communication and community. Strongly supporting Acton Ford as a dealership if it happens to move in that direction. 5 stars...
I switched to Acton Ford after I called Chris and spoke with him. He is very upfront and was great to have a conversation with on the phone. Hoping we can get more business his way so he can help all of us with a great deal on the Bronco.

Sponsored

Birdman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Cherokee Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I switched to Acton Ford after I called Chris and spoke with him. He is very upfront and was great to have a conversation with on the phone. Hoping we can get more business his way so he can help all of us with a great deal on the Bronco.
I reached out to Chris as well and will likely be making the change to Acton. Much better upfront experience than Imperial where they seemed not to care much.

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So this is the response I got from Franklin Ford when I asked them about matching.... can anyone explain what he’s talking about..... 50/1? Lottery?
Ford Bronco Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer? F2663FFD-D6F1-44C1-8676-F0C488222D3C

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He has to be referring to the GT Supercar and the lottery is what dealer gets to deliver it as Ford sells them via contract...
My email to him was in reference to the bronco and the offers both you and Stephens are offering. This email has me all sorts of confused and more so confirming that I will not be working with a local dealer for this transaction....

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My email to him was in reference to the bronco and the offers both you and Stephens are offering. This email has me all sorts of confused and more so confirming that I will not be working with a local dealer for this transaction....
That one seem out to lunch...
Sponsored