Sponsored

Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer?

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved with McGovern Ford in Lowell MA back in July. Just got an email stating that they will probably have ADM and X plan if allowed. I will probably switch to a dealer with no ADM
Come on over Randy to Acton -- No AMD and will honor X plan. Not too terrible a drive from Lowell. And if you find someone else that you want to work with, let the group here know. There are still plenty who are on the fence.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Parrett

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys, glad to see someone is at least trying this. I'd also be down for this if we get more traction from a dealer. My current dealer is Bonnell.
I’m moving from Bonnell. I sent Brooks Bonnell an email personally. I bought two vehicles there and he was great, BUT no response and the salesman I spoke to didn't want to make any promises and really was awkward about everything including document fees. So I’m done with them. Will be moving over somewhere else before the 10/31 deadline.

jjmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m moving from Bonnell. I sent Brooks Bonnell an email personally. I bought two vehicles there and he was great, BUT no response and the salesman I spoke to didn't want to make any promises and really was awkward about everything including document fees. So I’m done with them. Will be moving over somewhere else before the 10/31 deadline.
You should give Chris a call at Acton Ford. Very open about what they are doing.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I got after a little back and forth:

"It appears to me if you don't have a special pricing plan from Ford dealers are selling for MSRP.

We are selling for the sticker price or MSRP without adding any ADM.

Doc fee(499), tax, title, plates and inspection sticker are additional."

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone think Franklin Ford's "50/1" and "waiting list" comment is about the FE?
I'm of the opinion that it is just "Freakin' Ford from Franklin" - It's an old radio bit from 105.7 for non-locals

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is what I got after a little back and forth:

"It appears to me if you don't have a special pricing plan from Ford dealers are selling for MSRP.

We are selling for the sticker price or MSRP without adding any ADM.

Doc fee(499), tax, title, plates and inspection sticker are additional."
Yeah, the old inspection sticker on top of the X-thousand you're spending there. Dealer-guy, $35 inspection goes a long way.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I checked in with my dealership in northern NH and gave them the details from Granger and Stephens. They politely declined to match. They will be selling Broncos at MSRP and will accept any and all plans/incentives (including X-Plan) should Ford allow it. The only fee that will be added is a mandated $99 admin fee.

I tried... I am planning on sticking with my dealership though. They run an honest dealership and to me, it's not worth the savings to drive the car on a highway from WV or to ship it to my house. But I know some people want the best deal and I respect that. To each his own.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So this is the response I got from Franklin Ford when I asked them about matching.... can anyone explain what he’s talking about..... 50/1? Lottery?
F2663FFD-D6F1-44C1-8676-F0C488222D3C.png
I have my reservation with Franklin Ford. They will accept x-plan and @MSRP ( no ADM) so not a deal like some of the offers at out of state dealers. They gave some one else strange answer previously, the only things I can think of are 1) either bronco requests are going to people who don't know really what they are talking about so the "lottery" could just be the reservations and a wait list for FE.
Or 2) they are being vague because you don't have a reservation at the dealership? I mean I guess at least they aren't lying to you about what kind of deal they can make.

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You would pay the New Hampshire Taxes of none...
Albert I know when I transferred to you I said I was in INDIANA but I meant Indiana, NH.... SO no taxes for me too....Right? :p

Sponsored

icd70

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KN-CT

Base
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XK, Ford Mustang, 2020 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Located in CT and I would be interested.

Manisses

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Wrangler Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You should give Chris a call at Acton Ford. Very open about what they are doing.
Have they made an official pricing offer? My reservation is with Lamoreaux Ford in West Brookfield MA...I emailed the Stephens offer and linked their site. I got an incoherent reply that ended with telling me that my first step is to make a reservation on Ford's site...he didn't even realize I had a reservation with them even though my email was a reply to his message thanking me for my reservation! Needless to say I'm switching, but I want that $1k under invoice + xplan pricing.
Sponsored