Sponsored

Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer?

Manisses

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Wrangler Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I heard back from Chris at Acton. He's heard us, he's following the thread himself, and he's doing some thinking.

He didn't say this, but just thinking myself how this might work for a dealership, we'd need a much larger critical mass of buyers to make this work. Same as any business.

So here's how we can all help -- as you spend countless hours perusing the forums this weekend, and every minute between now and when ordering goes live, if you see that another forum member is in the Massachusetts/Rhode Island/Vermont/New Hampshire/Maine area, point them back to this thread and the spreadsheet.
Added myself to the sheet.
Sponsored

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All, I also updated the sheet for @79RANGER 's contribution for Mathieu Ford. I confirmed with the Sales Manager back in July that they are asking for $2500 ADM as well as they confirmed they will NOT honor X-Plan. That's why I bounced.

If you have updated/different information on that specific dealership, let the group know. But in the meantime, you may want to look elsewhere.

Reactions: Jdc

jjmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have they made an official pricing offer? My reservation is with Lamoreaux Ford in West Brookfield MA...I emailed the Stephens offer and linked their site. I got an incoherent reply that ended with telling me that my first step is to make a reservation on Ford's site...he didn't even realize I had a reservation with them even though my email was a reply to his message thanking me for my reservation! Needless to say I'm switching, but I want that $1k under invoice + xplan pricing.
XPLAN pricing.

Sponsored

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Called Ford this morning and made the switch over to Chris at Acton. Anyone else on the fence, come on over!
Acton are offering X Plan and no ADM?

I'm on the fence between a trip out to WV or just staying within Mass to save the trip and any potential issues

Birdman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Cherokee Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Acton are offering X Plan and no ADM?

I'm on the fence between a trip out to WV or just staying within Mass to save the trip and any potential issues
I was in the same boat, and after speaking with Chris at Acton a few times decided the local option felt like a better choice for me. Acton is no ADM and X-plan if Ford offers it for the Bronco.

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was in the same boat, and after speaking with Chris at Acton a few times decided the local option felt like a better choice for me. Acton is no ADM and X-plan if Ford offers it for the Bronco.
The only thing swaying me to the Stephens deal is my girlfriends Brother lives like 30mins away from them!!

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
before I change my reservation

Mr. Dealer

I have a reservation for the new Bronco... A few questions perhaps you could answer for me...

1. You will honor X-plan pricing on the new Bronco correct? Got and earlier email from your dealership stating yes I'm just re-verifying.
2. Will you be charging ADM and or any other fees in the purchase of the vehicle
3. Will you accept any or all portion of the vehicle to be purchased on a credit card. If so any fees associated with that.
4. Will you match other dealer offers

OP
OP
Parrett

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So is Chris from Acton Ford active on this Forum? I looked but haven’t seen couldn’t find anything. I’d like something in writing like Granger or Stephen’s put out. I’m sure he’d like Acton Ford to have better allocation numbers if more people switched over to them. If we don’t get anything, I have no issue taking a weekend trip to WV. I’d rather give my money to someone who is out there working not waiting for everyone to come to them.

Sponsored

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So is Chris from Acton Ford active on this Forum? I looked but haven’t seen couldn’t find anything. I’d like something in writing like Granger or Stephen’s put out. I’m sure he’d like Acton Ford to have better allocation numbers if more people switched over to them. If we don’t get anything, I have no issue taking a weekend trip to WV. I’d rather give my money to someone who is out there working not waiting for everyone to come to them.
I'm active, but mostly here as an enthusiast! I'll PM you my contact info if youd like to talk business.

Dubfound

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mines at Graponne in Concord. NH. Was told no markup. And they are a great dealership

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live less than a mile from Franklin Ford. I have been working with Ron there and have found him to be a good guy and willing to communicate. I also have a res at Tasca and found them to be uncommunicative, uncooperative, and unwilling to agree to msrp.

The idea of driving from Granger to save a few dollars doesn’t appeal, but something closer I’d m entertain, but I do see value in supporting a guy that works down the street.

Mike

Dudeabides

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
^Agreed. I had the same conversation with Chris, and while I don't think the Granger/Stephen's model would be sustainable for them, he seems like a very good dude so I will likely move my reservation over anyways. I have seen other dealers offering accessory credits etc, so maybe with a smaller group we could still get something extra. At a minimum, i'll take no ADM combined with someone who actually cares all day long over a classic dealership experience.
just spoke with Chris Abatsis and switched to Acton Ford.