Sponsored

Anyone interested in getting together for a New England purchase at a single dealer?

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Click the East Coast Buyers link (in my post above). Brewster started to heat up around Page 88 or 89 (I think), but most recent info I posted on Page 96.
thnks
Sponsored

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to. Hoping to not use a MASS dealer. Too many taxes. New Hampshire? Central to most.
Not sure what you mean about taxes. Whether you buy the Bronco in MA or not, you're on the hook for the taxes of the state you register the vehicle in. So, if you don't live in MA, you don't pay the MA taxes.

Am I missing something here?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Parrett

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was hoping to find a dealership closer to Massachusetts that would be willing to match this offer or at least come close rather than losing my business....
I was hoping to find one too, but I think itā€™s like the real Sasquatch, it doesnā€™t exist.

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping to find a dealership closer to Massachusetts that would be willing to match this offer or at least come close rather than losing my business....
Iā€™m w u. Iā€™m not eligible for any Ford ABCDLMNOP plans. But Iā€™d be willing to group up and hit 1 dealership w every1 else.

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m w u. Iā€™m not eligible for any Ford ABCDLMNOP plans. But Iā€™d be willing to group up and hit 1 dealership w every1 else.
I'm gonna follow the best deal in MA or a close state once B&P is out...

Sponsored

KN-CT

Base
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XK, Ford Mustang, 2020 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey New England peeps, I can't necessarily says it's close to you all (depends on where you live of course), but our group East Coast Buyers is having some luck with Brewster Ford in Brewster, NY if you are interested. Most recent info we have is like page 96 (I think).

Just trying to help out our friends to the North.

Edit: I should've mentioned it's an Invoice Deal.
Thanks for the tip. Just over the border from Danbury, CT. Definitely worth looking into for invoice price. Perhaps I can get my local dealer to match. Thank you for passing this along.

OpenAir25

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey New England peeps, I can't necessarily says it's close to you all (depends on where you live of course), but our group East Coast Buyers is having some luck with Brewster Ford in Brewster, NY if you are interested. Most recent info we have is like page 96 (I think).

Just trying to help out our friends to the North.

Edit: I should've mentioned it's an Invoice Deal.
I am definitely interested.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am definitely interested.
Keep an eye on our main thread. We are continuing to look for new deals as well. I've told our group to hold on switching to see if we find anything else. We luckily have some time for now.

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I created a Google Sheet that we can fill out to keep track of everyone that's interested in the New England group buy. Here's the link.
@Parrett - feel free to add this link to your opening post for visibility. I've never created a publicly editable Google Sheet so please let me know if you run into issues adding your info and I'll edit the share parameters accordingly.

Per @Granger Ford's suggestion, we can then use this prospective list so we have a "live" count of the reservations that are willing to commit to a group buy when we start approaching dealerships.
I want to add both my reservations.

Arkeisios

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I want to add both my reservations.
You need to:
- click on "here's the link"
- add your reservation(s)
- click the "share" button

Sponsored

Bobkat

Big Bend
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I heard back from Chris at Acton. He's heard us, he's following the thread himself, and he's doing some thinking.

He didn't say this, but just thinking myself how this might work for a dealership, we'd need a much larger critical mass of buyers to make this work. Same as any business.

So here's how we can all help -- as you spend countless hours perusing the forums this weekend, and every minute between now and when ordering goes live, if you see that another forum member is in the Massachusetts/Rhode Island/Vermont/New Hampshire/Maine area, point them back to this thread and the spreadsheet.
Added info to spreadsheet.

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what's going on with the NE Bronco folks.... were is everyone planning to migrate for the best deal
Sponsored